Reminder Secure

Please Sponsor Me

This thread is being watched by 3 people
This thread is currently locked
ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
07 April 2009 05:30
ForumModerator

West Sussex

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS IN THE MAIN FORUMS.

If you are participating in a charity event and requesting sponsorship please post HERE.

Do not add to this thread unless requesting bonafide charity sponsorship.

Any other posts will be Removed.

Update : Due to repeated misuse this thread is now Locked

Any member wishing to appeal for SPONSORSHIP should use the Contact us  link for posting advice

~~~~~~~~

15 April 2009 05:32
nath88
Model

Hi,

I'm doing the race for life in Durham and would be greatful to anyone who is willing to sponsor me.

Every penny counts!

Thanks,
Natalie xXx

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/natalieharrison20
Now Brunette...

17 April 2009 07:30
Annabellia
Model

sponsored sky dive in memory of my dad

Hey, it's PetaLou!
Just a quick note to let you all know that I am doing a sponsored skydive to raise money for the British Heart Foundation in memory of my dad. Many of you will remember that he passed away last year.

I thought I'd put the link to my sponsor form on here, on the off chance that some of the togs i used to work with regularly may wish to sponsor me.
The form is a simple pledge form, no money right away. I will collect the money after my jump.

Chris Bain aka Kyoob is kindly taking photos on the day (from the ground) so I will make sure i upload them for you all to see.
The jump is from 10,000 feet and my mum, sister and brother are all doing too... so anyone sponsoring will be sponsoring us all!

Here's the link: http://www.sponsorformsonline.co.uk/jumpforgum.asp

Our target is £2000 and we have raised £445 so far.

Thanks guys xx
back with a vengence

emma-daisy is off-line
30 May 2009 04:21
emmie80uk
Model
emmie80uk
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Race for life 09

I, like many people lost my grandad 3 years ago to cancer,( RIP grandad x) and my nan is currently fighting leukemia (successfully I may add xxx)

Ive registered to run race for life again this year, last year I raised £80 which doesnt sound alot but every penny counts, Im hoping this year to raise £100 or more and Im hoping all you fellow models and photographers find it in their hearts and dig deep in their pockets for me.

Race for life isnt far I know, but I dont run, (or exercise for that fact!!) so it will be a big deal for me.

Anyway here is a link to my page and if you feel like sponsoring me then thanks xx

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/emmajaques

Oh, and if any Nottingham based photographers want to do any pictures while Im there then let me know

Sunday 21st June 09 11am Victoria Embankment xx

25 June 2009 14:07
Laura_Allaina
Model

Hey guys,

I am taking part in the portsmouth race for life on july 19th!
Cancer research is such a fantastic charity so plz plz give whatever you can - every penny counts!!

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lauraetheridge

THANKYOU!!!
x x x x x

04 July 2009 08:09
bryony5
Model

Race for life....

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/bryonyedwards

Ah go on!

Eleanor Spry is off-line
29 July 2009 14:02
EleanorStorey
Model
EleanorStorey
Dorset
Poole

A friend of mine called me three weeks to go to say she had breast cancer. It shook me up to say the least. In the same weekend I was discussing how much I disliked my middle name. That's when I came up with my fund-raising idea...

What I am doing is this: I am going to change my middle name by deed poll, and I want you lot to make suggestions as to what it could be. Each suggestion will cost a pound, and I will put all the names in a hat to select my new legally recognised name.

Now, there are some limitations, I'm not going to be Eleanor Trousersnake Storey (and swear words are also not permitted!) so please bear this in mind when sending over your ideas.

You can send your suggestions to via PM and as soon as I reach my target of £500 I'll make the change. I'll keep you updated, and I'll publish a list of the names I get!

By the way, my middle name now is Jane, so don't suggest that!!!!

You can make your donations at www.justgiving.com/Eleanorsnewname or PM them to me.

I've raised £137 so far, so I have a long way to go!

Els

[ Do not add comments to this thread - use the PM system ]

06 August 2009 07:31
miawyatt
Model

Hi Guy's
I have been succesful in my application for Miss Teen Galaxy UK 2010!
I am now looking for sposorship and have been advised to scout around as photogropher's sometime's help with sponsership!
I am looking to raise about £100 as I can pay the rest myself and will offer shoot's up to topless glamour/ implied nude in exchange for help toward's my sponsership.
I know it's a long shot but any help would be appreciated!

Thankyou

Kind Regard's

Mia Wyatt

Mia Wyatt

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
14 August 2009 14:52
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Forum: Off Topic
Thread: Becki-J Is Volunteering
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:47 PM
Posted By: Becki_J

Not sure if anyone remembers my previous post about being unsure of what to do in my "year out" before starting uni in September 2010.

Well I have finally decided. I am volunteering abroad working with Adults with learning difficulties from January 2010 for 6 months, in Canada.

I am working hard to raise my sponsorship, and I have decided to do a clifftop walk from Filey to Scarborough on Sunday 20th September.

I'd be grateful of any sponsorship donations no matter how small.

Thank you to all who have supported me over the years in modelling, and I assure you I may be abroad for 6 months but i'll be returning to modelling as soon as I get back!

Becki-J

Sponsor me at the link below

http://www.justgiving.com/BeckiWass/

~~~~~~~~

Suzanna Green is off-line
22 September 2009 03:17
cosmicminx
Make-up Artist
cosmicminx
Cornwall
Penzance

On October 4th I will be swimming around St Michaels Mount, Cornwall to help raise money for RNLI.
 It is a distance of just over 1.4 miles!
There are about 10 people doing the swim this year.
It is a very tough swim, especially for me as I am afraid of deep water
 Please take a few minutes to visit my sponsorship page at http://www.justgiving.co.uk/mountswim/
If you are in the area on Sunday 4th October, why not come along and cheer us on.

Thank you

Suzanna x emoticon
www.suzannagreen.co.uk

40 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Bayley Blondie1984 Chelsea_farley12 chosin Hollyrose joanajord14 katyburns ladysextasy Paris Sarahkawaiilondon Softgentle tashaholz v_laing
analog azurphotos covergirlpix davebarcs Davie46 djb1 dorrian elwood fannmore Gabby_d GProductions Ianmcculloch jayfish Joeycatina johntisbury Kjoservices londonglamourtog Mattcairns modelboutique Nebster555 Nik_bryant paulp_60 photogenica photon skymouse Stuh
chosin