Reminder Secure

Would you work with the person above you ???

This thread is being watched by 127 people
Anthony Edwards is off-line
24 May 2009 09:37
aperturephotographic
Photographer

Staffordshire
All Mids

Ok, we have had the most favourite image and the least favourite image games so how about this one.

Would you work with me??
if yes then why and if not then why not?

The next person posts whether they would or not and then it self perpetuates with the next person commenting on the person previous.

Worth a try so go for it. Have seen this work before on another site and some good collaborations came out of it,

24 May 2009 09:45
toddie69
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Have to say I would definatly! However, think you may be a little far from me!! 

Also just realised you took one of my top ten shots Ive seen on here in a while:

Lovely clear shot! Love it!!!!
Love Life, Live Life, Dream!! xxx

Orson Carter is off-line
24 May 2009 09:58
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Hannah -- if it weren't for the distance, that's a yes. You have a natural look and you have individuality; you're not a clone model.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Duane is off-line
24 May 2009 10:01
duane
Model
duane
Staffordshire
stoke-on-trent

Mr Carter... its a no for me im afraid! not that i dont love your work, i just struggle to see how our individual styles are matched! It MAY work.. but i dont wann travel to Somerset to find out lol! emoticon
Despite of my rage i am still just a rat in a cage.

R B is off-line
24 May 2009 10:24
BatuKMan
Photographer
BatuKMan
Gibraltar

Quote from duane
Mr Carter... its a no for me im afraid! not that i dont love your work, i just struggle to see how our individual styles are matched! It MAY work.. but i dont wann travel to Somerset to find out lol! emoticon

I would work with you, specially for Stock.

Alexa_star is off-line
24 May 2009 10:28
Alexa_star
Model
Alexa_star
London
London

Quote from BatuKMan

I would work with you, specially for Stock.

I would love to work with you and we arent that far :P
Reliable, alternative model. Will work to topless/fetish levels..with good rates..PM for more details :0)

24 May 2009 10:31
toddie69
Model

Would love to work with you!! Think your portfolio is also a list of who I wish I could work with if I was closer!!

Alexa_star is off-line
24 May 2009 10:36
Alexa_star
Model
Alexa_star
London
London

Quote from toddie69
Would love to work with you!! Think your portfolio is also a list of who I wish I could work with if I was closer!!

who was that meant for ?
Reliable, alternative model. Will work to topless/fetish levels..with good rates..PM for more details :0)

24 May 2009 10:39
toddie69
Model

YOU! lol

Alexa_star is off-line
24 May 2009 10:43
Alexa_star
Model
Alexa_star
London
London

o coool

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tashaholz
ad360photo alexcrawford Blancho bninja BOBREEVES cliffc Dopekard dougharding drew1299 eosfan glamshots GProductions kingfisher Ladiesman liteangle lssm2 Mattypix mg panda49 paulcase philcarpenter61 philippahh photon pixelking soulc steveh32 streetmodel stufreeman tgraphic vision1