Reminder Secure

Credit where its due. :)

This thread is being watched by 1 person
26 December 2010 06:56
Nick_Giles
Photographer
This member has been suspended

This lady recently updated her profile upon this site adding a considerable amount of new images.

IMHO this is what a models profile 'should' look like.!  ............ i.e. shows a multitude of skills and genre's to a high standard.

Too many models become ( again in my opinion ) whats known as a 'one trick pony.' and then wonder why they struggle to make an income high enough to live off. This lady shows aptitude for everything from Glamour, art-nude, portraiture to fashion. And does it well.!

This does not just 'happen' because she has been gifted with good looks and a super figure. Hard work, correct attitude, intelligence and adaptability coupled with this is a 'job' also have to be thrown into the pot. The model. Models.!

I have no vested interest in this model. Have never worked with her and probably never will as she is the wrong end of the country. But I say to models that wish to start the new year by 'turning over a new leaf' and decide that this next year is the one to become a serious model take a look at this lady's profile.

Link :- To the rantings of Gilesey.

Nick

" The Almighty in his infinite wisdom did not see fit to create frenchmen in the image of Englishmen." :- Sir Winston Churchill.

TarMoo is off-line
26 December 2010 07:05
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

I noticed this too and contacted Cheryl. She very kindly added some feedback from our shoot last year. I think she now looks better with her natural brunette hair rather than blonde. Overall, a very strong portfolio.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

eymc275 is off-line
26 December 2010 07:12
eymc275
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
eymc275
Hertfordshire
Hemel Hempstead, Huddersfield, Manchester, London

I cannot honestly say I agree with all/much that you post on here but, on this occasion, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

26 December 2010 07:21
Nick_Giles
Photographer

Quote from eymc275
 but, on this occasion, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

Good. emoticon ........................... Your learning.! emoticonemoticonemoticon

Nick  emoticonemoticon

" The Almighty in his infinite wisdom did not see fit to create frenchmen in the image of Englishmen." :- Sir Winston Churchill.

eymc275 is off-line
26 December 2010 07:26
eymc275
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
eymc275
Hertfordshire
Hemel Hempstead, Huddersfield, Manchester, London

PMSL!!!

Now sod off back to your usual self!!!

BTW - Hope you had a blinding Xmas.
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Donald Gibbs is off-lineGold Member
26 December 2010 07:39
Donald
Photographer
Donald
Lancashire

You are correct Nick - wonderful profile.  You should entice her to come "Up North" for a weekend

26 December 2010 07:50
Nick_Giles
Photographer

Quote from Donald
You should entice her to come "Up North" for a weekend

Nahhhhhhhhhh. Lets just kidnap her. And if those southerners want her back they will have to pay a ransom.!  Lets say. :-

7 bags of Jelly babies.
24 Black puddings.
2 pairs of Cloggs for our feet
1 keg of real 'proper' ale. ( not that softies southern water crap. )

Nick  emoticon

jivago Photographic is off-line
26 December 2010 07:51
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from Nick_Giles
Good.  ........................... Your learning.! Nick 

Nahhh more like:-

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

26 December 2010 07:54
Nick_Giles
Photographer

Quote from jivago
Nahhh more like:-

Excellent. emoticon

You are also learning. That's the only genuinely funny thing you have posted all year.!

Nick

Peter Brown is off-line
26 December 2010 07:58
peteb
Photographer

Essex
Basildon

I also noticed this profile the other day when she was busy posting all the images.....like you say Nick, an excellent model who can carry off every style of modelling :-) emoticon

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura MissCaraJane REDXXX
Add_barkaway anochecer antoinewynn carshaltonkev Chris_Mansfield funky geoffmarchant gerry99111 gkeesuk GSC4X iDubai2018 kenhudson Kimily mareeoosh Mattcairns modelimaging mph nickdandalos redbaron siclews stevegosh tms vanbrighouse