Reminder Secure

River meets Nick Giles...

This thread is being watched by 2 people
28 September 2011 08:48
River
Model

Had a fantastic shoot with Mr. Giles on Sunday, what a great guy, in general and in the way of giving direction/ideas etc sadI personally love the images, but a little confused as to whether I should use them in my portfolio as I'm not wanting to do any more implied nude shoots (as discussed in an earlier topic). I don't want to miss-lead any photographers that may want to work to this level with me when I want to stick to lingerie.
What do you think?

"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

desyek is off-line
28 September 2011 08:49
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

The only problem I have with them is they're a reminder of who's missing from the site
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

28 September 2011 08:56
BaileyK
Model

I love 1<3 xxxxxx

28 September 2011 08:57
PUNKuate
Photographer

2 is gorgeous.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

28 September 2011 09:04
Serena
Model

Quote from desyek
The only problem I have with them is they're a reminder of who's missing from the site

I believe my distressed complaint to to 'admin' here about his consistent and frequently upsetting rudeness to me on forums (and Matt told me there were other complaints too from similarly concerned parties) was what led to him being banned.  It was a great relief to me to be able to go on a forum without him darting in and being nasty.  Always baffled me as he'd done some art-nude with me and was very nice.  Must just be a jeckle and hyde on the web and in real life.  Speaking about his photography I feel his best 'period' was the grain barn ones .. since then I've felt he's lost the plot on a number of occasions.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

28 September 2011 09:04
Redmond_Photography
Photographer

Number 2 is my favourite!
'Don't just take the shot...Make the shot' - www.redmondphotography.co.uk

Gary is off-lineSilver Member
28 September 2011 09:18
gazhilla
Photographer
gazhilla
Lancashire
Lancaster

2 is awesome, the rest are good..... can't believe you came to the NW and didn't visit !!!!

28 September 2011 09:23
bartman11
Photographer

Numbers 2 and 3 work for me.

If the implied topless were in your port I would imagine most would assume you work to that level regardless of your notes so it's really your choice whether to use them or not depending on the fact you will have to explain to some photographers that you don't do those levels anymore.

Profile Pictures is off-line
28 September 2011 09:40
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

2 and 3 are really good, you look great, I struggle a bit to see how much of a step implied topless would be from lingerie or swimwear sometimes, though accept your decision of course.

If it were about suitability for the job though, you'd do well with these.

28 September 2011 09:41
River
Model

Quote from gazhilla
2 is awesome, the rest are good..... can't believe you came to the NW and didn't visit !!!!

You said you were busy at the weekend!

Bartman- Thankyou, that was my main concern, although I thought about putting number 3 up as it shows what my body looks like and I dont think I have any like it in my port at the moment.
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
angelica1 Courtneygiles00 Just_janine tim
andrewmoon Auctioneer Belemboo Cheshunt83 coolcamel distortedecho djb1 doughnut jonnywoo laurencejpower MauricesImagery moorlane musicman oneimage
tim