This thread is currently locked
Keith Monroe is off-lineSilver Member
22 March 2012 15:28
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
Devon
Paignton

you promised never to talk about that! i saw it on the tv, somthing about an american pie?  lol. 
see you all on sunday :  )
k
TF MODELS ALWAYS SOUGHT AFTER, TRAVEL USUALLY HELPED WITH.

Crackyrich is off-line
23 March 2012 18:23
Crackyrich
Photographer

Devon
Plymouth

Hey guys. Just checking in to see how many confirmations we've got at this point? Neen is still cool. Pete and I aiming to get there for 10.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Rich

Clive Burgess is off-line
24 March 2012 04:26
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
Devon
Ivybridge

Hi,
The numbers have stayed fairly static,(I was expecting more changes).

Mark at Photorealmuk has had to cancel this morning but I still have 9 photographers.

And at this point I have 7 models.

So all is looking good, just dont forget to change your clocks.

The list on page 3 remains good apart from delete Mark from photographers and LizzieA from models.
Add Laura Ravenscroft to models.

Keith Monroe is off-lineSilver Member
25 March 2012 10:24
kflashm
Photographer
kflashm
Devon
Paignton

my thanks go to the organiser, db and the girls (both!) that turned up, was a terrific day, good weather, good company, good models and good images.
: ( to the girls that did a no show, with no contact!
Keith m
TF MODELS ALWAYS SOUGHT AFTER, TRAVEL USUALLY HELPED WITH.

Clive Burgess is off-line
25 March 2012 10:29
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
Devon
Ivybridge

Its been an amazing day, fantastic weather, some very talented photographers,

Oh and with just two models (of the expected seven), who I cannot praise highly enough.

Milady0305 (Milena) and Jade diebelius  were exceptional models, both working hard throughout and will be rewarded with some brilliant photographs as testament to their talents.

Images to be posted soon.

Paul Williams is off-line
25 March 2012 11:39
Geminiphotographic
Photographer
Geminiphotographic
Devon
Braunton

Quote from kflashm
my thanks go to the organiser, db and the girls (both!) that turned up, was a terrific day, good weather, good company, good models and good images.
: ( to the girls that did a no show, with no contact!
Keith m

+1cheeky 
Many thanks to Clive & Dean, for arranging the shoot. Looking forward to the next one.

Paul

Time waits for no man

Bob Wark is off-line
25 March 2012 12:24
bobw
Photographer

Devon
Ivybridge

Many thanks to Clive for the sterling efforts he made in organising the above shoot. It went brilliantly and all who bothered to turn up had a great time. Many thanks to Jade and Minalla ( i think that it is spelt that way ) fopr the hard work and dedication they showed making up for the other 5 who did not appear thank you again girls and clive for the day.

Screaming Images is off-line
25 March 2012 12:37
screaming_images
Photographer
screaming_images
Wiltshire
Bath ( Closest City )

yes thank you clive from myself and julia, yet again the flakey model syndrome,
"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

Pete McDonald is off-line
25 March 2012 15:06
PeteMcD
Photographer

Cornwall

A good day, big thank you to Clive and Dean for organising as well as
the hard working models Milena and Jade.Nice to meet everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

1910 Photography is off-linePlatinum Member
25 March 2012 16:56
Studio1910
Photographer
Studio1910
Devon
Newton Abbot

First couple from the shoot

Jade   Milena

Thanks go to Jade and Milena for being brilliant models and to Clive and co for arranging everything.

Until next time
I've learnt the rules of photography, now I'm going to break them. See more of my work @ http://studio1910.deviantart.com/

129 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmandaSwan Ammy13 ashleighmckenzie Bexwhite cathybarry chosin Crystall Erikaa gizmofoxy Jadeymxoxo jaydemxo kacie kasia Kayleigh94 kellismith kimmy99 kinkykl Louisebassett OlgaCabaeva r88sch REDXXX savvii56 SkyeBlond1 tanz
2bridgesphotography 63jian 6feet9 abouncer AM_Images ammonitecreative andybeeuk anthonyh apintoftheblackstuff Aquarian atp Avanti Baz64 bbphotos Beemer2009 bennyfox1 BigEarsPix boss1968 cameramedia ChrisD clarkie Dandelion dannyrich daveinsurrey DGphotography doctor donnydave elwood enigmatic focus_photo garethreed gazcoop geoffmarchant Girlsathome gorgeous gsphoto hansletzler IainT Images1854 jackass jdunvillephotography JeromeRazoir JuanMuino Kjoservices Ladiesman lastrezort lester2705 lfm_photography LloydDesign luchik Lunarpuppy mark2112 MauricesImagery MIB michael_cameraman mightywhite mike0048 mikebee mlp moritz78 Naturelnudes Nicetwocu nicmarchant nilsb noflux paddymick Palah panda49 para paule peter_d_photography phil philippahh phoenix2309 Photobomber Photosbyme picmaster pmeu pucemoment Puremoods redbaron reynard richardjenson RichardN RobSmithArts ron sandycamel seanb shackledmaidens skystudio Snooper911 steveh32 Stibnite stmphoto strongnick Studio1 sunny_foto tgphotography Twhitt yellow_peril ziggypot
Cheek kerandastudio2 LENSMASTER workplace
chosin