Three new shots added....thoughts appreciated

Rob Southall is off-line
23 February 2012 16:22
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

I got fed up with shooting in my studio so tried some natural light shots with Holly at my home. As this is a different style to my usual (clothed for once) I wondered if I could trouble you all for a bit of feedback.

Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

Paul Jobes is off-line
23 February 2012 16:27
Jobe
Photographer
Jobe
County Durham

Simply stunning, especially the second one...
If only you could see... www.eyesofjobe.com

Paul Campbell is off-line
23 February 2012 16:40
paulso123
Model

London
London

STUNNING. LILY COLE SPRINGS TO MIND. LOVELY SHOTS, NUMBER 2 IS SO ARTISTIC

Woolfe is off-line
23 February 2012 17:43
MartW
Photographer
MartW
Shropshire
Oswestry

Have to agree an awesome set but number 2 is a winner. thanks for sharing

Nigel Pacquette is off-line
23 February 2012 18:02
NMP
Photographer
NMP
London

I like them, in particular two and three.

In my mind I'm also thinking how number two could / would have looked if the window wasn't included as I feel it's a different era from the clothing and pose; it's not a factor in number three as the pose and lingerie worn are quite contemporary - am I making sense?

www.nigelpacquette.co.uk

Lifescapes is off-line
23 February 2012 19:19
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Kendal, Lancaster

Great set. 2 is fab but my eye keeps getting drawn to the modern window frame which contrasts somewhat with the classic beauty of the rest.
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

Rob Southall is off-line
23 February 2012 19:32
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

Just a real quick edit cropping out the window. better/worse?
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

Lifescapes is off-line
23 February 2012 19:42
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Kendal, Lancaster

Quote from RobS_1
Just a real quick edit cropping out the window. better/worse?

Prefer the original actually as the balance is better.  You'll either have to use the clone tool in PS or better still get Holly back and move her further away. 
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

Brian Jones is online
24 February 2012 10:41
kimphot
Photographer
kimphot
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

1 & 2 are severley lacking contrast. All are on the light side. 1 has an unnecesary hot spot on the shoulder and hip. As a starting point open each file, duplicate the background layer, change the blend mode to Multiply on the top layer than whack as "S" curve on them. Density can be adjusted by transparency and the amount of contrast by varying the "S" curve. Posing and composition are fine, although perhaps 1 model is too low, take 10% off the top and add it to the bottom.

Bailey-K is off-line
24 February 2012 10:42
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hertfordshire

I love 1 & 2

119 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ammy13 andreadollx Annaa94 bluesapphire callydoll1 cherrylloyd Chloe_L chrissie_red DanniElise dede disturbedalt FernRose fionajane GeorgieNylons hannahhotchkiss Hettey2412 kacie Kasia KatieAnna keiralavelle kimmy99 KirstieJKhan93 lolitaplatinum mandymack Marcus27Larsen missloulou r88sch rosydoll sephiralamour Softgentle Sophiasmith Stephanieknight SuzyMonty tonileanne vickey victoriasummers
2webmedia 3bee anthonyh Brian2008 Cardiff_tog2005 celt ChrisNewton clarmike clivelawrence Crippen dannyrich daveinsurrey daveydude david1500 davidn davski DJ200 Dkirk Edphoto enigmatic eosfan extra_mayo For_Arts_Sake gary_murison geronimo Grah Hioctane IainT imageatthemill ishot j_project Jackw JamieCraigPhoto john_at_tina_spice jonnywoo jyp kenf kimphot KJOSERVICES kt101 lesmcluckie liteangle lpphotografix Lunarpuppy mg MIB mph NoNoizePhotography normant parlour_photo photo_phil photooportunity pierre PJKphotography psclamp Requiem ricciarelli rob_mackins Robertpeters roger1944 Shauncardy SimonD skinz skphoto snapper2013 sniffer SPSPhotography Stevedphoto stevegosh stevew1 stewart1988 StrictlyFunPhotos Surreyshooter tc66 Udcmm7 utopium vipimages wacTony weststars xposed
jakehendon
barlowstudios kerandastudio2