This thread is currently locked
xSamx is off-line
19 March 2012 10:59
sammy1990
Model
sammy1990
Tyne and Wear
stockton on tees

hey all , just wondering when ive been left feedback its not showing for eg : feedback from the 1st shoot ,just shows the more recent fb that person left eg 2nd shoot ? how do i chance this so people can see all fb ?

This query has been personally answered by an Administrator.

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
19 March 2012 11:08
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Hello beside you feedback at the begining you will see the below Click on Click here to read them all

There are 13 positive recommendations for sammy1990 Click here to read them all

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
19 March 2012 11:10
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Hi Sammy, I just looked at your profile and see 13 feedbacks there, all positives. The most recent 5 show up when someone first views your profile, and if they click on "There are 13 positive recommendations for sammy1990 Click here to read them all" they see the whole list.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

19 March 2012 11:26
rattusratus
Model

i think i know what you meen and people can only leave 1 feedback per profile so your 1st shoot feedback will have been erased to make way for your second feedback
hope that helps
ratisha
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Paul Hodson is off-line
19 March 2012 11:33
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

If the same person leaves new feedback it overwrites the original. They need to mention both shoots in the new feedback
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

xSamx is off-line
19 March 2012 11:45
sammy1990
Model
sammy1990
Tyne and Wear
stockton on tees

ohh i see thats a shame as itl have been erased now

Suzy Monty is off-linePlatinum Member
19 March 2012 11:56
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

When a photographers after a shoot leaves a new review, ...they need to first remember to copy and paste the previous ones under the new feedback...BUT will only count as one positive review even if you've worked for that particular photographer more than once.

Hopefully photographers are patient enough to do that.  Good reviews count to a model...cheeky
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Liteangle is off-lineSilver Member
19 March 2012 12:08
Liteangle
Photographer
Liteangle
Berkshire
Bracknell

Yes Suzy, I copy earlier reviews into my word processor, add the new comments then paste the whole into the review box. I'm sure that until a year or so ago that it was possible to add feedback not just replace it. Perhaps the moderators would like to take up this issue sometime with a view to altering the way the software works or at least posting a warning when one adds feedback.

Moderator Comment : The ability to leave multiple feedback was reversed shortly after the introduction
of icons (smilies) as a number of members were seriously abusing the system to rig each other's total.

143 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Agatagrodek Alice_g Artemis ArtemisFauna Billie_jean davenport Donna_Austin gizmofoxy glpppp IzzyMay Jadeymxoxo jaydemxo JessicaMetz kacie kaix kayleighwatt kimmy99 Magdalena1 mandymack maya_homerton michellehush Ninacarter raphaellalily samanthaalexandra Saphirerox Scarlett7 sexyscatty Silkythighslou skymodel Sophiek Stellabria StevieLB333 Teela vellocet
a_boix als82 anthonyh apintoftheblackstuff ArranC bbphotos bellportraits bicycleracer birthdaysuit Bizz blade01uk brownnwhite C_pearson cameramedia chandos clivelawrence coolcamel cymbal daveosborne david_barns Davidpaul davojj delimages Denton digitalsugar djb1 dsp dubbzdg eddyweir14 eosfan epsmith fnfmedia frank4 garethreed gshocker30 gsphoto guitarman HARAMBEE Heydon00 HowardJ IainT james51 jan77 jase JGDTOG john_at_tina_spice JohnDentonPhoto jpegster kalixte keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman laitm lanesphotographic leander les_edmondson Marcus_photos Mark_Time markconnell martinbell mattthompson MauricesImagery Michaelangelo Midnite Morphy22 N1CK nakedambitions nigel oskins ozzie panda49 para Pat9669A paulgooddy paulmannphotos Photokirk1 Photomedia Photosareu photosbymarshall PJAPhotography plymjack pmeu Puremoods redrom refleximages Rob Rowg RTP seanb shutter skystudio Snooper911 stevew1 sweepman talldave68 Tarmoo TheStudioMK timlosphotography TonyHazell tonypage triplejphoto Twhitt vicpics Whitehartphotography yellow_peril ziggypot zul_bhatia
kerandastudio2
matt