Reminder Secure

New pictures - please review

18 April 2012 08:26
shobart
Model

I've just updated my port on here and was hoping for some constructive feedback from you lovely people Which shots work, which don't and if there's anything you particularly like/dislike!

Please be constructive - give a reason if you don't like something (even if it's just personal preference)

Thanks Sarah-Scarlett x
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation. [Oscar Wilde]

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2012 12:26
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

just going through your port.

I like the green hair image most of all. The standing PVC dress, glamour combo, "red" and the shot in lingerie section are all usable. The glam one does show your height and shape well and so is useful

Your main image is not that great. It doesnt flatter you. Use the green hair one for your main would be my suggestion

the lying down pvc dress pic: your arm looks funny behind your head,

and the pikachu does nothing for you as we dont see u. I would suggest removing it.

some of the positives from your port are your good description, and you come across as confident in front of the camera, and confident in your body. With the many positive recommendations you have your port may not be reflecting your skill/looks and work ethic

Suzy Monty is off-linePlatinum Member
18 April 2012 13:13
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Oh WOW the hair colours on main image!

How will a photographer know what colour haired model he is booking...

Love this image the best., with back arm EDITED OUT and Pikachu picture is just plain silly...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

18 April 2012 17:40
shobart
Model

thank you
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation. [Oscar Wilde]

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashley993 hellsbells1987 Kayleigh94 mandymack Melanie01 mialczynski Miss_Gemma_Louise Perdyshiffner Rdavey1 S_hodgkiss Teela
AlletunYL Aquarius Awdltd ex3000 fannmore freddie fuff66uk IanParker1 ionosphere jlambe Ken_Smith Morph NoNoizePhotography Polco refleximages Rgharris Simon_P Snipet Steveh32 tgphotography xxlysonsxx yellow_peril