Reminder Secure

New pictures - please review

18 April 2012 06:26
shobart
Model

I've just updated my port on here and was hoping for some constructive feedback from you lovely people Which shots work, which don't and if there's anything you particularly like/dislike!

Please be constructive - give a reason if you don't like something (even if it's just personal preference)

Thanks Sarah-Scarlett x
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation. [Oscar Wilde]

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2012 10:26
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

just going through your port.

I like the green hair image most of all. The standing PVC dress, glamour combo, "red" and the shot in lingerie section are all usable. The glam one does show your height and shape well and so is useful

Your main image is not that great. It doesnt flatter you. Use the green hair one for your main would be my suggestion

the lying down pvc dress pic: your arm looks funny behind your head,

and the pikachu does nothing for you as we dont see u. I would suggest removing it.

some of the positives from your port are your good description, and you come across as confident in front of the camera, and confident in your body. With the many positive recommendations you have your port may not be reflecting your skill/looks and work ethic

Suzy Monty is off-linePlatinum Member
18 April 2012 11:13
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
UK & Europe -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Oh WOW the hair colours on main image!

How will a photographer know what colour haired model he is booking...

Love this image the best., with back arm EDITED OUT and Pikachu picture is just plain silly...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

18 April 2012 15:40
shobart
Model

thank you
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation. [Oscar Wilde]

243 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbyfin aej1sexygal Amyc_01 annakalek Arizonasky ashleighmckenzie baltasar Barney Beetson Bethanyfay candyhotlips cody dramaqueen flexi92 FrankeeXxXx gemh hollyrose imogenfashion jessrobinson Joceline kacie katykrysiak Kelliew1994 Kimmy99 laranaarrogante LG_Watson MissAndiiH Morganlees Natashasmith91 paulaj Peacheybum princesscarly Raphaellalily RoxyMendez Sophiadelane Sophieryleigh tashaholz Taylor__Morgan Thewizard123 tia1989 tim tishie20 Tronny Vicilei91 vickey vickiej vivalajuicey Wickens X_Grace_X
48photography adamspirit Adrian ahenderphotography Aidendale aj_photography ajfar alasdairew altf4images alwayscouture Amariahthompsonphoto ambitious_freelance andrewf angelcryphotography apeiper Aquarian argentiq asmodeus atvlondon babygorilla bavister bdfoto Bee_Exposures ben85davis bicycleracer bikerguy67 Blushinglobster boss1968 bradder busted BustyBritain buzz68 chandos Chris_Mansfield chrisjames ChrisNewton chrisuttley Chromoikiel chymera cjchmiel clearview_photography cliffc clivelawrence controlledimage cosplaye crimsonphoto danny_springgay DarrenB dave_jackson daveb Daveinsurrey davelefant davelefant daveydude david1500 Davidhepworth dbphotography Deringer des_hardin digimarx digitalsugar digiwarp donaldmac driftwood eosfan epsmith flashharry focus_photo fragiled glamshots GlasgowPhotographer GlitznGlam gmcphotos Godzilla07 Graham12 gshocker30 Hardwick hotdrj hubertczajka hylander iankerr Ianmcculloch isphotos jackw jaejay jamespepper jammybammy jazzweber JGDTOG jimnemer johnboy2 johngollop johnmphoto JohnPeters jonesy85 jorgecaan KDP kimphot kimsandman2 Kjoservices laidbach leander lester2705 LookintotheLens madisonbass maffphoto Magpie1 MancsMaster mark44 marlhamphoto martin_03 martinsmithphoto matticam Mauricesimagery maz01 mcarthur mikes45 modelimaging MPinkus mr_fold_sir_08 mrben Neil_M nick_edinburgh nicmarchant nigel nik300 Njsphotography NRSglamour OldMaster panda49 patrickwalsh Paul_Jones PeteTog Phil_J PJKphotography pmeu pyrocam quentinferier rdp Rem Rhadamanthus RobCarter robincaddy rodandthefaces roger1954 roman_b Ron_H RUPERT russeld sandycamel Scotography seanb siclews sigmastudio simont Sk8erboi smooth_image soulc soultrader steveh32 steves stevespurgin stolenfaces StorryPhotography Studio1 Studio34 talldave68 Taximan tc66 teejaybee TheStudioMK tigra timmbo tony121 tonyg Toonsnapper trevski trouble72 vicpics VINTAGEDISPLAY Whitehartphotography WhitePython wq0pco wwadamww yellow_peril zebrarosso
adele_mua
closeup Dav2449 HarbourStudio lensmaster lpphotografixstudios photovibestudio Riverside_Studio
tim