any thoughts would be much appreciated

Pixel Sensation is off-line
27 April 2012 13:25
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensation
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham/Grantham

Great shots and a great model. Love the angle of number 1, number 3 is great but cant help thinking it should be straight for some reason. But i really like them

Speedy is off-line
27 April 2012 13:34
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Norfolk

Quote from Pixel_Sensation
Great shots and a great model. Love the angle of number 1, number 3 is great but cant help thinking it should be straight for some reason. But i really like them

Agree with every word !!

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
27 April 2012 13:44
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

you've come along way, sir and it really shows, my favourite is 2 and I'd love it even more if you could close the hair away from the lip... Good work!
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

nigel kent is off-line
27 April 2012 14:15
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
Avon
bath

I have to agree with you kirk about the hair.
I can't do much about the angle in number 3 as i would have to crop out her fingers to make it straight.I'm probably in a minority but seem to like it at a slight angle.
Have a few more to edit so might find a better one like the 3rd

Thanks for the comments guys

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
27 April 2012 17:31
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

2 and 3 but appreciate the squaring up the crop in 3 leaves you with a prob with the hand.... you might be able to do if you add some image around the edge. The other way that might work is to throw it onto a greater diagonal to exagerate the off linear and make a feature of it
well done

nigel kent is off-line
27 April 2012 20:04
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
Avon
bath

just added a bit of linear gradient to add to the edge and cropped
needs a bit of work (im not the best in the world at editing) but i now have to agree that it looks better squarer
thanks for the input

Dani-Elle' is off-line
28 April 2012 10:30
Dani-Elle
Model
Dani-Elle
West Yorkshire
Leeds (can travel)

Number 3 is a stunner.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

159 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Al_Dun amyjess1 Amylou1512 anastasoula arubajasmine asian_amy_latina Barney Candy1sexton Cassandrafreeman Charlotte90 charlottehannah claire_marie27 Dollyhead Emmarwood Faye Faytaylor Hannahmarie12 JasminePower katherine18 KaylaJo kel1x Kelliew1994 kianakraze kimmy99 Klouise1992 krystal ladyd39 laney_x Leonora lmgreen92 Lottie21 LukeBradleyStott Melina79 Mrsodo ndcent007 OlgaCabaeva pipster sammy23 sophieanneuk SuzyMonty tanyacox Theenglishrose vickey Zara25 ZoBow
aberotica AlletunYL andrewk andypandy50 B_W bbphotos benbaily Bigbad bninja bob brian_markie Brunswick_imagery BustyBritain cardiff_tog2005 carshaltonkev Cgwebster chimei ChrisHawkins Christianobarnar clearview_photography clivelawrence dannyrich Daveinsurrey DDphotos3 digitalmood digitalsugar DIGTOG djb1 Eddieb elwood epsmith erayguner Essexjohn For_Arts_Sake fotoretro funkifotos Geesid Greenwich_art_photo gsphoto Gunnar1975 headsnipper henson IainT imageatthemill ionosphere ironblokeman jackw jayfish Jeanysavage jim_rolfe Johndentonphoto jonathantennant kahfoto karruu123 Keithbotwright keithpics kev1n_l KIboko kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman laurelphotography leigh_perkins lichphotog lssm2 maozhu marksilvester martinsmithphoto martyn_b Mauricesimagery mrdl negrorojoluz nige_nw nmcaptures NoNoizePhotography nrsglamour paddywhack panda49 parlour_photo peteb Photobomber Platidonio Profilepictures redtail roger1944 rscott360 RTP RupertRudd russellthill samgeorge scubie smee42 Stevedphoto SteveSJS55 stevew1 stiffoak571 stuartfreeman StuartHenderson stuh t0k3r TACKLEBERRY Taximan tob Tpryse trouble72 vicpics visionofthebeholder Webbo2 wq0pco xposed yellow_peril
bernadett Zoekarpeta
discretion