This thread is being watched by 2 people
Tansy Blue is off-line
04 May 2012 05:32
Tansy_Blue
Model
Tansy_Blue
London
Harrow

I really really like 5. Your hair and bum look amazing. Although 4 is nice too...

Size charts confuse me, my hips come up a size or two bigger than the rest of me.

Quote from MikeRiot
Urban Myth

Liiiiies! London Andrews is 48-36-50 (so off that size chart up there) and she's gorgeous.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100201/12/4b673c2f99769.jpg

Curvy as an extremely curvy thing...
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

04 May 2012 05:37
barone
Photographer

Welcome back dude...
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Amy <3 is off-line
04 May 2012 05:49
RebeccaAmy
Model
RebeccaAmy
Cheshire
Wirral

Quote from barone
Welcome back dude...

It's good to be back

RebeccaAmy <3

Bailey-K is off-line
04 May 2012 05:59
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hertfordshire

Quote from RebeccaAmy
Come again?

RebeccaAmy <3

The girls that never take the advice from photographers and even other models and put up what they like...
Not what will get them work.

So I mean you are doing it the right way, but those girls rarely learn x

Miss_P is off-line
04 May 2012 07:10
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

I think they are stunning,

A bit off topic but your avatar pic on here is stunning!

I do kind of understand how being described as curvy can be taken as a bad thing, i myself am very curvy, and have been called fat by many photographers on here and other online sites and had a few refuse to shoot with me because of my size(or at least they told me it was because of my size!), so when some people act like this, and then a size 8 girl gets called curvy its easy to forget that curvy can be a good thing because a lot of people do see it as a negative thing, especially in the forum world of modelling. x
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

Silverlight is off-linePlatinum Member
04 May 2012 07:23
silverlight
Photographer
silverlight
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from RebeccaAmy
I like 1, 2 and 4 

To be honest, I don't care much for what I think; I value photographer's (my market) opinions.

RebeccaAmy <3

The majority of these images are working against you rather than for you. They are bad camera angles. 
As a set they make you look short, with a large bum and large thighs. Your other profile images do not.
If your intention is to look slim then these are not good angles for you. 

Amy <3 is off-line
04 May 2012 08:38
RebeccaAmy
Model
RebeccaAmy
Cheshire
Wirral

Quote from BaileyK
The girls that never take the advice from photographers and even other models and put up what they like...
Not what will get them work.

So I mean you are doing it the right way, but those girls rarely learn x

Ohh, I thought you meant I was doing it wrong...I was like...am I?

Gosh, this forum is getting quite long.

RebeccaAmy <3

Katie Soze is off-line
04 May 2012 11:09
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
South Yorkshire

When I say curvy I don't mean fat.
You do look quite womanly in them, certainly not like a weedy teenage girl - but that's a very good thing I think. I can understand that that's probably quite hard to hear when you're only 20 though.
But I think you have a great figure. In my oppinion it looks even better and sexier in these images than your others - I don't think they're unflattering at all.

04 May 2012 12:05
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Quote from Tansy_Blue
I really really like 5. Your hair and bum look amazing. Although 4 is nice too... Size charts confuse me, my hips come up a size or two bigger than the rest of me. Liiiiies! London Andrews is 48-36-50 (so off that size chart up there) and she's gorgeous. http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100201/12/4b673c2f99769.jpg Curvy as an extremely curvy thing...

Wow smiley at Lonodon Andrews. And I feel your pain about having big hips... 

Rebecca - FWIW I like them all but I don't really feel qualified to give an opinion. 

Phil_M is off-lineGold Member
04 May 2012 15:29
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

1 and 4

and i want to work with you more than i did yesterday (yesterday i wanted to work with you lots)

118 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbie_walters Agatagrodek alisonw andreadollx AnitaDeBauch Bleeding_rose1 callydoll1 chrissie_red evelynnemarie HayleySamanthaCx ivoryflame jessica12 kasia Kayleigh94 kimmy99 lett66 lu_88 morganrose91 Pea_nut14 pipster samanthajane4 Saphirerox Slinky86 TransVogue undead whosthatgirl
2bridgesphotography adrianc anthonyh antonart Ash_G aw72 bamfordphotography billw122 bmphotography bobcat1977 bobthetog brianh110881 charliegg ChrisNewton clarmike cliffc Cziiki dave_jackson daveinsurrey Davidhepworth doctor ellessephotography eltel epsmith Flair_photography fotoinsp glamshots grahamr gshocker30 Heydon00 hotdrj HowardJ IanHighlander johnathons JohnPeters Js1 keenan keltica kerryyy92 kjoleweb Kjoservices lastrezort lenscap lester2705 lify mackenzieking mansell Markflower marty55UK mattcairns mattf40 mcarthur mike0048 MonsieurBrit mykle nakedlenz Naturelnudes oberonfoto Oneimage para paulbatterbury PAULSHOOTS Pearhere penfold10 Peter_d_photography Profilepictures rezart Rossvincent Rscott360 RUPERT sbglamour scott24 skinz smooth_image Stevedphoto Stoker strawman strobe styalblue Swalsh58 Tarmoo thegingertwins thelynchfella Tpryse vincenthanna vivt Webbo2 whitepython yellow_peril
HarbourStudio kerandastudio2 photovibestudio