Reminder Secure

Studio Share / Location Share Thread [Locked]

This thread is currently locked
Purestorm is off-line
19 November 2012 04:41
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

This thread in Photography Chat has been created to give a place where Photographer members permanently renting (not short term hiring) a commercial photographic studio may advertise for another member to share the cost and liability on a formal partnership basis. To request to have a post created in this Locked thread please use the [ Contact us ] link putting Ref:PC251459 in the subject line. The team will consider the request and, if the proposition is deemed acceptable, an Administrator will create the post including basic details and a contact link back to the member's profile.

In some exceptional circumstances where an individual photographer is looking to hire out specific shoot facilities and needs to find a second photographer member to share the outlay it may be possible for this to be advertised in here - but note that the intention is NOT to make this thread into a Group Shoot or Events Facilitator resource.

Purestorm is off-line
23 November 2012 07:34
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Photographer member PhilMairs from Manchester has been able to secure use of an underwater shoot facility in the Peterborough area on 1st December. The facilty comprises a very large tank with warm clear and filtered water along with continuous lighting. Phil and a colleague will be splitting the hire charge to bring the cost down and would be willing to cut in a third photographer if anyone is interested.

Please contact Phil by PM for more details - click on his name (left) and not on the button below.

~

Purestorm is off-line
02 March 2013 05:53
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

First posted 29 September 2011 13:28
martinlevenson
Photographer
martinlevenson
London

http://www.purestorm.com/image.aspx?i=942042&u=martinlevenson
950 sq ft (approx) daylight studio in Islington just a few minutes walk from Old Street and Angel tube stations, situated in a Victorian complex of studios and offices by the beautiful canal area. 
Cheap parking is available. 
Just outside congestion charge zone. 
Close to tube stations and buses.
Security gates, cameras and caretaker. 
24 hour access. 

I am looking for someone to share the space. It is a genuinely lovely studio with a large shooting area with wooden floor and high ceiling (13ft). 
There is desk space for available as well as make up area, client area, storage areas and a kitchen area. Free wi-fi and use of all facilities.

Happy to discuss any suitable arrangement from one day a month up to a full 50/50 share.

Martin
Updated: 29 January 2013 23:57

Martin says: "I have a beautiful daylight studio in London. I currently share with another photographer who is leaving and I would like to find somebody that wishes to take his place."
Please contact Martin by PM for more details - click on his name (left) and not on the button below.

Updated 02 March 2013 10:34

Following the departure of a sharer there is now renewed availability at my studio.

Get in touch if you are interested. I can answer any questions and arrange a visit.

Martin

Kev Hurdle is off-line
11 September 2014 11:45
photovibestudio
Studio

Essex
Benfleet

Benfleet

We run a very limited and successful scheme, aimed at enthusiasts who want to experience that studio ownership feeling. You will get a key to the door and become part of the fabric, with a say in what happens at the studio, what props are brought in and you treat the place as if it were your own.
The next iteration of the scheme starts on Oct 1st and last for 6 months in return for an up-front payment. You can use the studio for portraits, pets, still life, families, new-borns or to simply 'play with light.' The scheme means you get an incredibly low cost fully equipped studio, equating to less than £5ph.

Would you like to have a fully kitted out studio, without the time, effort and £thousands that it takes to get it off the ground? If you are interested, please contact us and we can chat about the scheme and how your photography could take a step up.

Kev

Lee/Steven is off-lineSilver Member
05 April 2015 04:57
2webmedia
Photographer
2webmedia
Lancashire
Wigan

Wigan Studio Business Opportunity (No investment req.)

2webmedia
Photographer
2webmedia
Lancashire
Wigan

This is a business opportunity for a photographer who would be interested in running a photographic/video production studio in Wigan, Lancs. We already own and use the studio but there are days that the studio is empty, every weekend and a few days in the week. So there is an opportunity to rent out the studio, or do studio days, or anything else really. The studio is 17000 (seventeen thousand) square feet, it has a green and white infinity wall (50ft widex25ft deep), various sets, and plenty of space for new sets to be built.
I am not looking for investment, just a partner to run this as a seperate business as a studio when we are not using it for production.
Please message me if you are interested in discussing further.
Thanks, Lee 

_al is off-line
27 May 2015 07:11
Abouncer
Photographer

Essex
Chigwell

looking or Shoot space/studio share in london/essex area

Hi all

I know this might be off topic slightly but seemed the best fit.

I recently have lost my shoot space in central London, I'm gutted Sad

looking for another don’t mind sharing and/or reasonable costs to hire if not.

Must have mains 240v power, most other comforts are optional lol

Within a 15 mile radius of Chigwell Essex Please

If you know of anywhere please let me know

Regards

_al

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine michelledefeo1
AhmedAshour Auctioneer BOBREEVES darimages dave@studio99 laurencejpower love Lssm2 peterh rod_m99 whitepython