I have C Diff

Dee is off-line
22 April 2013 19:04
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

I have been diagnosed with C Diff on top of my other health conditions and I can honestly say I feel rotten. Yucky :/

Has anyone else had this?

Dee x

w4pictures is off-line
22 April 2013 20:20
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Just looked it up and it sounds thoroughly nasty. But cureable.

Dark chocolate and red wine - bad for the teeth, great for the spirits.

Dee is off-line
23 April 2013 09:55
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from w4pictures
Just looked it up and it sounds thoroughly nasty. But cureable.

Dark chocolate and red wine - bad for the teeth, great for the spirits.

Thank you for the support. Yes, its nasty and I feel nasty right now. It doesnt help with pre excisting health problems on top. I like the idea of chocolate, but im not a huge fan if the red wine I dont want to ruin my teeth now lol

Thank you for making me smile with your suggested thoughts.

Xx

23 April 2013 10:04
Tansy_Blue
Model

Well that sucks.

Not much else to say about that except I hope you recover shortly.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Dee is off-line
23 April 2013 11:20
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Tansy_Blue
Well that sucks.

Not much else to say about that except I hope you recover shortly.

Thank you sweetheart I hope so too. Your kind to message your support - thank you lots

xx

Allan Marshall is off-line
23 April 2013 13:00
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Buckinghamshire
High Wycombe

My dear Dee,
Sorry to hear this, let me know how you get on.
You know I am here if needed.

Wishes
Allan Xx

HowardJ is off-line
23 April 2013 14:48
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Jim Gormley is off-line
24 April 2013 04:47
Truedefinition
Studio
This member has been reset to pending
Truedefinition
Greater Manchester
Stockport

Hi, if I was you I'd get a second opinion. Having witnessed how debilitating C-Diff can be, I would expect you to be very ill in bed, or in hospital. Immediate treatment with very strong drugs is essential. I'd also advise having some Pro-Biotics. It is also highly infectious, toilets have to be sanitised etc.

It's usually caused by having too many anti-biotics which kill off the good bacteria in your stomach or from being in contact with it.

This is a nasty bit... the smell from the poo is very strong a little like horse manure, and is a sure give away it is actually C-Diff.

Im not a Doctor, but like I say I have witnessed it first hand..
Hallam Mill - a creative Photographers playground - 2 Huge (i mean huge) Studios - Daylight - Flash - Infinity Curve - Props..

Dee is off-line
24 April 2013 12:24
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from raven60
My dear Dee, Sorry to hear this, let me know how you get on. You know I am here if needed. Wishes Allan Xx

Hey you!

I have missed our chats. How are you ?

Thank you Allan. Your support is really appreciated. One thing after another at the moment. Yet i still keep fighting ( weirdly ) :/

I'm very ill at the moment. Its something getting in my way of trying to build on my portfolio yet i do want to shoot in my mind. My confidance is pretty awful right now I think its because i feel so ill and i cant do what i want to do!!

Thank you for posting on here. You can always message me - anytime

Smiles from me xxx

Dee is off-line
24 April 2013 12:25
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from HowardJ
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Aww, Thank you so much . i know we have never met but you seem lovely to me. Thanks for that  xx

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
julia1984 Mazikeen_Faith Ndcent007 Saphirerox SuzyMonty Sxcemma123
ad360photo anthonyh ChrisD clivemedia davidleeming donaldmac ellessephotography eosfan Essexjohn frankpht FreelanceBadger grahamh Imernie jackw jayfish jeannemarie JohnDentonPhoto jyp keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman lester2705 plymjack redgauntlet rscott360 sniffer Snooper911 StuartCollinsPhoto tucker217 two_stops