Dee is off-line
24 April 2013 12:37
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Truedefinition
Hi, if I was you I'd get a second opinion. Having witnessed how debilitating C-Diff can be, I would expect you to be very ill in bed, or in hospital. Immediate treatment with very strong drugs is essential. I'd also advise having some Pro-Biotics. It is also highly infectious, toilets have to be sanitised etc. It's usually caused by having too many anti-biotics which kill off the good bacteria in your stomach or from being in contact with it. This is a nasty bit... the smell from the poo is very strong a little like horse manure, and is a sure give away it is actually C-Diff. Im not a Doctor, but like I say I have witnessed it first hand..

Hiya!

Thank you for messaging me on this post. its good to hear from someone who knows how ill you can get from C Diff!

I am on the strongest medication to get rid of the C Diff. My tempreture is sky high and i feel hot one minute shivery the next. i dont know what to do with myself :/ lol
The symptoms have been coming on slowly but surely. I have a pretty bad form of C Diff, My doctor doesnt want me to go in to hospital as i have other medical conditions that effect my immune system. they have also had to shut dowh some wards due to the vomitting bug :/
The medication is not helpingi dont think . i have been on them since last friday when i found out and was hoping to improve by now! i have noticed my temperature has got higher and the symptoms a bit more intense. I dont think there working so i will go back to the Doctor ( possibly call a Doctor out ) as i dont want to infect others with the C Diff. I'm very kind hearted and would hate to see someone get C Diff because of me
I think if the next step dont work. i will be most likely in Hospital on a drip for fluids lost etc .

I'm still determined to get better. i have lots to focus on, Even when im low i try to keep my spirits up. With the symptoms and other problems its causing to much fuss and aggrivates me as i just want to get on with things and move forward!! lol

Thank you for posting . Its nice to hear from you!

Take care now

xx

Jay Forrest is off-line
13 April 2017 14:55
Forrestphotography
Photographer

North Yorkshire
York

Hi

Not sure if this is live but it's worth investigating a faecal matter transplant, usually comes in tabs best going to a well renowned source/clinic.

Take care

FF

GerryS2 is off-line
14 April 2017 07:47
GerryS2
Photographer

Derbyshire
Buxton

Although not infectious, I am dealing with diverticulitis and rather unpleasant side effects of radiotherapy after prostate cancer, so I can only just begin to understand what you must be going through, with the added danger factor.
Here's hoping you make a full and speedy recovery.

HowardJ is off-line
14 April 2017 08:52
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Not heard from Dee for a while. I hope she is ok and keeping her chin up.

AGS is off-line
16 April 2017 09:35
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Brings new meaning to "well, I have to run" lol... ok i jest, sorry, I hear putting healthy poop in there can help - saw it once on trust me im a doctor.

Damn our bodies and damn medical science.

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin julia1984 Mazikeen_Faith Ndcent007 Saphirerox SuzyMonty Sxcemma123
ad360photo anthonyh ChrisD clivemedia donaldmac ellessephotography eosfan Essexjohn frankpht FreelanceBadger grahamh Imernie jackw jayfish jeannemarie JohnDentonPhoto jyp keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman lester2705 plymjack pompeytog redgauntlet rscott360 sniffer Snooper911 StuartCollinsPhoto tucker217 two_stops
chosin