Reminder Secure

Why why why

Emma Lampkin is off-line
13 May 2013 13:58
Emmalampkin
Make-up Artist
Emmalampkin
Merseyside

Do people who are said pros use iPhones to capture weddings etc... Are you bonkers?
Just come across a site that has this.
Charges £150 for full day wedding coverage! wtf, and people book this person! Wow ok.

Offender! Lol@gearhungry
http://browncoinphotography.moonfruit.com/home/4575647296

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2013 14:14
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Because they can............
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Kevin W is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2013 14:58
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
London
Carshalton / Surrey / Greater London

I note that they will undercut any quote by £5!

Every so often I hear stories like, "Cameras will be obsolete, people will just use their mobile phones," but surely most couples might expect better equipment from a professional wedding photographer?!

But as their rates are so low, I dare say this is a chancer with an iPhone looking to make a few quid on the side?
As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws.

Rich G is off-line
13 May 2013 15:35
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

I've turned up at weddings and got my phone out just to pull bride and groom's leg but never realised this went on for real. Must be a few DOF issues, not to mention those weddings where the vicar asks everyone to ensure their phones are switched off!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

David Heels is off-line
13 May 2013 16:00
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Q. Why? Why? Why?

A. Delilah!

Dave

13 May 2013 16:09
Webbo2
Photographer

I just think that the novelty of an iPhone photographer mixed with the cheap price is a USP. Some couples who are into weird and quirky things, who may also be on a strict budget will more than likely bite the guys arm off if his photos show the ability to provide coverage of the day. Not my cup of tea and I'll be booking an SLR carrying, experienced, pro shooter for my wedding but all he's done is found an audience and he's exploiting it, good on him I say!
EYUP!

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
13 May 2013 16:23
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

There aren't even any examples of wedding photographs on the site!

You can also pay £50 for the privilege of doing the photography yourself with disposable cameras.

A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

13 May 2013 16:34
photoclassic
Photographer

None of the images he is using are his...

I wonder if Getty Images is aware that he is using their stock images?

We do not stop playing because we have grown old; we grow old because we have stopped playing

Oliver Cook is off-line
14 May 2013 02:00
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

Just a thought - because they have a website saying they offer services doesn't mean people actually do book them. Was it just me or were there absolutely no wedding photographs on the site and just a tiny little gallery with generic shots? Mind you I'm only just waking up so I miss things.

Oliver Cook is off-line
14 May 2013 02:01
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

And doesn't the girl on the homepage look like Liv Tyler

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Antz