Devil Costume for Halloween - Red PVC Corset set

Sailor Girl is off-line
27 October 2013 12:22
sailorgirl
Model
This member has been reset to pending

London
essex

Devil Costume for Halloween (Red PVC Corset, Fishnet Stockings, Devil Horns and Tail, Fingerless Gloves)

Hi, I'm selling a Halloween costume that would look great at a Halloween party or photo-shoot. I bought it from a fancy dress shop for £34.99 and it's now sold out even online! You will get: red PVC strapless corset that laces up the back, red devil horns that tie around your head, a belt, a devil tail that attaches on to the belt with Velcro, red fingerless gloves, red fishnet stockings with a PVC upper part that matches the corset... basically everything apart from the wings and heels! I can send first class to make sure you get in time for Halloween and would charge £20 plus £2 for postage. Picture below or contact me for further details.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chloejade25 chosin tanyacox
david1500 dby47 diphoto djb1 ElegantCaptures eosfan frankpht gordon Hairflicks JuanMuino Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB moritz78 nickdandalos nilsb read Steveh32 Tigra