Reminder Secure

VINTAGE IVORY CREAM WEDDING DRESS

McBrian is off-line
22 January 2014 05:51
McBrian
Photographer

Fife

I've been told to make room in the cupboards, at the last count I think I counted 14 wedding dresses of various styles and times hanging around, so this is the first one to go.......

My wife has written the description as I have no idea how to describe a dress

BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE IVORY CREAM WEDDING DRESS
WITH A CALF LENGTH FULL CIRCLE SKIRT FOR A
50's SWING/ROCK N ROLL STYLE

SHORT PUFFED SLEEVES
SLIGHTLY DROPPED WAIST
FULLY LINED WITH DOUBLE NETTING UNDERSKIRT.
(PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES OF THE MANEQUINE WERE TAKEN WITH AN EXTRA CRINOLINE UNDER THE SKIRT, THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION)
HAS FRONT FITTED SEAMED BODICE AND BACK FITTED SEAM BODICE WITH LOWER CENTRAL PEAK TO FRONT AND SLIGHT PEAK TO BACK (THE BACK PART HOWEVER HAS A SHORT WIDE BOW SHAPED PART BAND WITH TWO CENTRAL ROSES/FLOWERS WHICH IS SECURED OVER THE BASE OF THE ZIP SECTION TO CONCEAL THE OPENINGS HERE: PLEASE NOTE: THERE SHOULD BE A HOOK AND EYE ON THE BACK BAND TO SECURE IT TO COVER THE CENTRE BACK OPENING - THESE ARE MISSING - I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED TO SEW ANY ON AS I DO NOT WANT TO RISK SPOILING THE DRESS - A MINOR JOB FOR ANYONE HANDY WITH A NEEDLE
THERE IS A VERY PRETTY SIDE WAIST FEATURE OF 3 ROSES/FLOWERS
NECKLINE IS DESIGNED TO BE OFF THE SHOULDER OR SLIGHTLY OFF THE SHOULDER - THE NECKLINE HAS A WIDE SASH DESIGN IN A FEMININE ROMANTIC STYLING - THE FRONT NECKLINE IS SLIGHTLY GATHERED INTO A CENTRE FEATURE WHICH CONSISTS OF 3 ROSES/FLOWERS GROUPED TOGETHER - THIS NECKLINE BAND CONTINUES ONTO THE BACK WHERE IT IS GATHERED INTO THE CENTRAL BACK AT EITHER SIDE
LABEL READS: MADE IN ENGLAND by CUPID
SIZE UK 12; EUR 38; USA 10
HIPS: 36inch / 91cms
MATERIAL: 50% POLYESTER 50% NYLON
DRY CLEAN ONLY
LENGTH - REACHES APPROX MID - LOWER CALF APPROX ON SOMEONE WHO IS 5FT 5 INCHES TALL
CLOSURE: CENTRAL BACK ZIP
IN LOVELY USED CONDITION, WILL LOOK EVEN BETTER ONCE IT HAS BEEN DRY CLEANED AND PRESSED.

£30 delivered in UK.

PM me if you are interested.

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
26 January 2014 14:47
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

Hello
I am writing to you regarding this dress.... I am writing in Behalf of Jessica Fisher that contacted you before showing her interest.
I will buy for her as we have a bridal shoot organised. Tell me how to proceed...as it is definitely one that we want to get
Cheers
Marcello Pozzetti
[mail address removed in accordance with the terms of use]
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

McBrian is off-line
26 January 2014 18:35
McBrian
Photographer

Fife

This dress is now sold.

Thank you Marcello and Jes

I'll post another in a day or two.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin
63jian andyritchie antoinewynn bryslot chrismid david1500 diphoto djb1 dorrian eosfan ginger21 johndentonphoto KrissB laveravista markeewould mghphoto mitch69 modjo30 Rscott360 Steveh32 stiffoak571 ttstinger uknaturalmodels
chosin