This thread is currently locked
Paul J is off-line
01 February 2014 09:33
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

ok, i've got a pack of #4 human hair extensions.  8 wefts, 18" (a full head).   i sold these on ebay (as brand new & unopened) only for the buyer to open a case against me as they didn't match her hair colour & so reluctantly i've refunded her & have the hair back.

the pack has now been opened so i cannot really re-sell them as new, but the hair is unworn & still in original packing

i've decided the nicest thing i can do is to let this hair go to one of you lovely models on purestorm

only condition is - they have to be for you - in other words, if ur a blonde & planing to sell them for a profit, pls don't respond!

this is a genuine bragain - real human hair & enough extensions for a full head in shade #4 at the insanely low price of £7

please be prepared to make a paypal payment over the weekend so i can post on monday

first message i open gets the hair
..... and your legs are too short, I want a fit bird from the Sunday Sport

Paul J is off-line
02 February 2014 15:19
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

really shocked no model has made a def offer for this hair

ok .... £5 then if you make contact tonight, so i can post 2moro.

£5 for a pack of real human hair!!!!!!!!

Paul J is off-line
05 February 2014 13:05
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

shocked!!! .... no purestorm models wanted these

oh well, sold elsewhere

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Asian_amy_Latina chosin emmawillis Paige_hendrix
ad360photo alsos chandos digitalphotos diphoto Dphphotography ellessephotography eosfan fragiled guitarman Hazy Hexpictures iestyn KevinJS orca_photography oro paulcase Philski stevegosh steveh32 viewphotographic
chosin