Reminder Secure

Interaction to help networking and sharing?

Profile Pictures is off-lineSilver Member
25 February 2014 06:09
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I don't think I really noticed before, but this site ( very good in many ways) seems a bit backwards in coming forwards with image comments and the interaction and sharing which goes with that.

Whilst I appreciate that the site isn't a constant 'love in' for a few members constantly stroking one another's ego, I do think that 'liking' an image is pretty much standard practice in modern Internet terms and does serve to give a useful feedback plus encourages people to notice other users activity and work output. Generally a good thing and likely to keep the site ticking over.

Is it worth adding something to the current set up to be a little more in step with current practice? I can't see any rail to this since the image comment box is already available.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
amber6 gemstones jenbailey7 miss_victoire rob452 Softgentle Theenglishrose
ad360photo creativedge david1500 duncanjames Einstein Iconoclast JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices michaelangelo nonoizephotography peteb pixelking RCBB rossiter roundtheworld rscott360 RUPERT siclews sniffer spiritofwales Thomsk woody