Reminder Secure

Text Formatting in Profiles

This thread is being watched by 1 person
11 January 2008 13:57
photogenique
Photographer

It would be great to be able to add some basic text formatting to our profiles. i.e. BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, FONT COLOURS, because the default grey is a bit, er, grey.

pretty   sign5

Do you sometimes feel you have a first clss ticket for the journey of life, but are in the 2nd class section?

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
11 January 2008 15:04
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Okay I'll see what I can do
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

11 January 2008 18:16
photogenique
Photographer

Quote from matt
Okay I'll see what I can do

thanks Matt  happy6
Do you sometimes feel you have a first clss ticket for the journey of life, but are in the 2nd class section?

17 January 2008 06:02
photogenique
Photographer

Just wondering how this is coming along?

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
17 January 2008 17:28
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Hi,

I'll get to it as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of prepping a new server at the moment, as you might have noticed the site is running a bit slow in the evenings and sometimes during the day, this new server will speed things up and then I'll be able to get back to the site developments.happy6

Matt

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

17 January 2008 17:37
photogenique
Photographer

Quote from matt

Hi,

I'll get to it as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of prepping a new server at the moment, as you might have noticed the site is running a bit slow in the evenings and sometimes during the day, this new server will speed things up and then I'll be able to get back to the site developments.happy6

Matt

Hey - a new server sounds cool. 

sign6

19 January 2008 20:06
thatsjustme
Model

Quote from matt

Hi,

Matt

I noticed the site was running slower! This really is a weight off my mind as I thought it was a problem with my laptop!

Back to the original topic, I was only thinking the other day that we should be able to use basic HTML on our profiles, eg <i> italic text </i>  or something to provide a similar result.

I think it would make profiles a lot easier to read and more professional looking happy6

24 January 2008 19:45
fotofabulous
Photographer

Matt - And a spell checker! Lol - I hate plp oo type lik dis!

Guy Carnegie is off-line
21 November 2008 18:05
bluphoto
Photographer
bluphoto
Grampian
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

How did we get on with this? My profile is full of the tags in the right place just waiting for someone to enable the feature...

thanks
Guy

Guy Carnegie is off-line
02 February 2014 12:35
bluphoto
Photographer
bluphoto
Grampian
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

Okay, so how did that server intall go? Are we done with introducing the text formatting yet?

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin davenport dillon1993 pinklilly
AaronKent cgwebster Chazablake cps dby47 guitarman jdunvillephotography Mwphotos philippahh sammylhel stevegosh studio17 two_stops Visions11 xcellent