Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
02 February 2014 12:48
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Matt, you are a busy guy...

I would like, as a model to be able to add an image, when I apply to a particular casting through the Inbox/Outbox system on here. Image would be relevant to the actual casting.It would help photographers perhaps choose which model to use for their particular casting, more easily? Not ALL my images are on my profile.

And indeed,vice versa.If a photographer contacted me with a shoot idea...if an image could be attached - it would be so helpful...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
02 February 2014 13:46
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from bluphoto
Okay, so how did that server intall go? Are we done with introducing the text formatting yet?

The server install went very well thanks, I'll take a look into this text formatting option.

Quote from SuzyMonty
Matt, you are a busy guy...

I would like, as a model to be able to add an image, when I apply to a particular casting through the Inbox/Outbox system on here.....

Hi Suzy, thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a chat with Matt about this one and we'll have a look into it frown
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

HowardJ is off-line
02 February 2014 17:44
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I'm not sure formatting is such a great idea as I'm not looking forward to seeing profiles that look like an explosion in a paint factory. Bold and underlining would be good but I can't see the need for anything else.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tiinak
Dark_Images jonluton steveh32 Thunder_Photos