Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
09 September 2014 06:16
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from silkythighslou
It doesnt take much to google the location, just a little common sense . If the model can't do that then there really isnt a lot of hope for them !

A bit like this golden oldie on here
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
10 September 2014 01:01
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this suggestion, we appreciate new ideas and what everyone feels about them, most helpful thank you.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
15 September 2014 08:36
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

Amazing how some photographers read more into this. A simple request for a location map thats all. I have had models contact me thinking Ironbridge was near Newcastle on Tyne or down on the south coast. No need for precise address. SIMPLE!

09 October 2014 13:11
PaulManuell
Photographer

Or maybe some sort of facility whereby you enter your location and the shoot location, and the distance between the 2 pops up. I should imagine that would help any photographer or model decide whether or not the shoot's within the distance they're happy to travel.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
FirstLifePhotography garydfreeman lysander MartinB