Favourite Films

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
30 January 2015 11:17
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I could not help last night but watch for the 5th time one of my all-time favourite films: Man on Fire. I think it's an absolutely brilliant film that draws you in and makes the 2 hours 45 minutes flyby! cheeky

What's your favourite film? What type of film would you recommend?
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
30 January 2015 11:40
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Ladiesman
I could not help last night but watch for the 5th time one of my all-time favourite films: Man on Fire.

Are you a Bing Crosby fan? I think he was much better in High Society, released the year before.
Bob

Ellesse Photography is off-lineSilver Member
30 January 2015 11:44
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhotography
Edinburgh
Edinburgh

Well, I'm an out & out Sci-Fi fan - so NEVER tire of watching such classics like

Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Abyss
Alien (you gotta luv John Hurt's brief appearance)

et al

Jonathan is off-line
30 January 2015 12:01
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

'Pat Garrett And Billy The Kid' - a great film about a man who is growing old,  compromises his beliefs as "times have changed" - and hates him-self in the process.

One possible scinario in the difference between youth and growing old.

"How does it feel Pat ?"
Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

30 January 2015 15:22
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from Bob

Are you a Bing Crosby fan? I think he was much better in High Society, released the year before.
Bob

No I haven't seen High society. I will have to do check it out. cheeky

Other favourites include: Layer Cake which stars Daniel Craig.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

marlham is off-line
30 January 2015 16:17
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Meet Joe Black.

[Cos I'm a true romantic at heart!]

kiss

Derek Rowlands is off-line
30 January 2015 16:31
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

Well Kodak is my favourite and Fuji is a close second,
and I got really sad at the end of KR64, that was a tear jerker !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun

31 January 2015 13:32
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

My taste in films is very varied. I'm a big fan of Sin City & all the terrific actors and actresses that starred in the 1st film.

13 March 2015 03:51
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Dredd - an awesome action film.

Love the bit where he says to the rookie, "you ready? And she says, "yes sir." And then he says, "You don't look ready."

Then near the end of the film he says, "Are you ready?" And she says, "Yes sir." And then he says, "You look ready."

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
13 March 2015 03:54
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Ladiesman
Dredd - an awesome action film.

+1, sadly underrated and didn't quite make enough money to make the other two they intended (I don't think American's get it because he's British).  The 3D on it's pretty awesome as well (although picture quality on the whole is somewhat questionable).
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Sacha4creative
bengie david1500 gperl jccj1 Kentrichuk MIB mlp PhilStorm powerbook92 sniffer warnie Willjamieson xcellent
barlowstudios