JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
13 March 2015 07:30
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from RedChecker
+1, sadly underrated and didn't quite make enough money to make the other two they intended (I don't think American's get it because he's British).  The 3D on it's pretty awesome as well (although picture quality on the whole is somewhat questionable).

I didn't know that he was a British actor. Not that that should make a difference. I would have thought the fact that he was absolutely brilliant at playing the part is what counts. cheeky

Very underrated film and even though it is a few years old I still love it.frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
13 March 2015 07:42
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I was referring to Judge Dredd (2000AD, which Judge Dredd is from, is a British comic)

Although Karl Urban (who played Dredd, who's supposed to be American) is from New Zealand.
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

20 March 2015 14:13
GrimeAndGlamour
Photographer

True Romance,
Gross Point Blank,
Clerks,
Beautiful Girls,
Say Anything.
"I wont give in until I have complained about everything"

w4pictures is off-line
20 March 2015 16:19
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Sharknado
Confessions of a window cleaner
King Kong (the remake)
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Police Academy VI
Anything with George Lazenby in it.

23 March 2015 03:36
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from RedChecker
I was referring to Judge Dredd (2000AD, which Judge Dredd is from, is a British comic)

Although Karl Urban (who played Dredd, who's supposed to be American) is from New Zealand.

Well you learn something new every day.frown

Another film I like was on last night. It's called, The Hitman.

I've seen it at least 3 times but still enjoy watching it.cheeky
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

DJ200 is off-line
23 March 2015 07:58
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
Hertfordshire

Blade runner
The thirteenth floor
Bridges of Madison County
American Gangster

stevet is off-line
24 March 2015 03:43
stevet
Photographer
stevet
South Yorkshire
rotherham

the original Italian job when will that coach driver remember that sharp bend.

the film was made in 68 England did not play Italy in 68

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
24 March 2015 03:54
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from stevet
 the film was made in 68 England did not play Italy in 68

Fortunately there's no reference to the year in the film so it could have been at any time after '68 as far as the audience is concerned.
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

David Hunt is off-line
24 March 2015 17:58
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

'Where Eagles Dare' with Richard Burton and Clint 'Punk' Eastwood. If I wait about three months until I watch it again, I can forget scene sequences, which makes watching it again just as refreshing as the first.

And when I was a lot younger, it was 'The last Starfighter'. I watched it three times in a row during the same evening!

05 June 2015 07:35
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I'm quite partial to "Keeping Mum" which starred the late Patrick Swayze and of course our very own Rowan Atkinson amongst other talented British actors and actresses.

41 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
claireb1 Clairebear1989 Exoticangel jenbailey7 SuzyMonty
Andy_B Arria bosseau Davidhepworth dby47 digtog ElegantCaptures James7799 jccj1 john_at_tina_spice Johndavid Kjoservices liteangle mlp Njsphotography northernterry234 numb Orca_photography Photojoe670 photon pixelking Puremoods redbaron RenedeHaan Reynard RupertRudd sammylhel skinz Snooper911 standrewsman stevegosh Steveharratt tomallen vapourtrail viewphotographic wiltshiretog