Anybody going to London Convention?

John Denton is off-line
03 January 2016 16:55
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
East Yorkshire
Beverley

It's the biggest show in Europe and free on 22,23 and 24 Jan if you register for the Trade Show. I love it to kick start my creative year, come and say Hello if you're coming along Click link for details

Dave Beasley is off-line
03 January 2016 17:34
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Surrey
Guildford

I'm at the Venice carnival that weekend but will say hello if you're at NEC in March

Dave

John Denton is off-line
03 January 2016 17:52
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
East Yorkshire
Beverley

Cheers Dave,

We're at the NEC on the Sunday for a couple of shows, be great to say Hi there

Jon E is off-line
10 January 2016 09:11
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
Devon
Seaton, E Devon.

Quote from JohnDentonPhoto
It's the biggest show in Europe

What an utter lot of b******x from a well respected demonstrator..... The Photography Show at the NEC draws at least 5 times as many unique and genuine visitors ... and Photokina in Germany draws 20 times as many people... and lets not forget the Paris and Milan shows, and several others of at least equivalent size. Please... if you are going to big up (withdrew rude comments about the organisers and their motives before posting)........ please be honest otherwise you start to look as bad as them

John Denton is off-line
10 January 2016 10:26
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
East Yorkshire
Beverley

That's me told then. If you come along come and say Hi.

w4pictures is off-line
10 January 2016 12:45
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quote from JohnDentonPhoto
That's me told then. If you come along come and say Hi.

Ha! Beautifully understated reply.

I may well pop in at some stage and will come and say hi.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
10 January 2016 12:57
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'll probably pop along at some point, though it has got a little samey of late. Too many stalls flogging Albums and little that is really new. Not too keen on the way certain suppliers are able to pay in order to block a competitor exhibiting either.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

John Denton is off-line
10 January 2016 18:33
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
East Yorkshire
Beverley

Aye Trade Show is pretty much the same as others around Europe.........it's the classes that make this one different for me. Away from the Hilton and all around it. For me it's a special event that inspires me and puts me in touch with some fantastic talents.

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment ChloeT chosin inversexpression lett66 MercedesScouse paige_hendrix rob452
ad360photo alt andyritchie bob claypaws cliffc david1500 diphoto doughnut Flipcourt GerryS2 gilespj hylander iestyn jyp Kjoservices modelimaging moritz78 Musicman pixelking rayhaslam spiritofwales steveh32 Thunder_Photos timbham willysmb
chosin