JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
22 December 2016 06:55
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from wiltshiretog
I bet she never forgets her user/pass over there.I had a models say the same to me a while back,yet she manages to sign in at the purple place everyday,we need to just face up to the fact that PP is where people choose to go,and a 7 months wait for a new update here is just rediculous

Not really, we were told well in advance that it would be a big job.
A few more weeks won’t make that much difference. frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Facethelens is off-line
22 December 2016 17:10
wiltshiretog
Photographer
wiltshiretog
Wiltshire

Quote from Ladiesman
Not really, we were told well in advance that it would be a big job.

A few more weeks won’t make that much difference. 

I agree,its best to get it right,looking forward to it.
It's all in the detail

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
24 December 2016 06:36
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from wiltshiretog
I agree,its best to get it right,looking forward to it.

Absolutely.....

By the way, Happy Christmas to you all cheeky
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

40 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina coven Darling Evelyn_knight FeliciaGracexx kkoch Krystald Liam9 paige_hendrix REDXXX Rosamund
ad360photo altf4images amber7 AndytheMaster antoinewynn big_err BobMac cliffc Daveinsurrey Davidhepworth dhuntuk djb1 fannmore gkeesuk hylander jackw Kiboko KrissB laurencejpower modelboutique rscott360 siclews Snooper911 star_shots Steveh32 stufreeman Take5 thelook tonyjolley