portfolio update

Jo Lloyd is off-line
03 February 2016 17:54
Jo_Lloyd
Model

West Midlands
Birmingham

Hi all
Having recently updated my portfolio, i'm hoping to get a few more shoots under my belt.
Any constructive feedback greatly received.
I am fully aware i am not everyones cup of tea so hoping to avoid any rude comments i've been subjected to previously
Thanks in advance
Jo

Paul Jones is off-line
04 February 2016 17:34
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Hi Jo

It's the first time I've looked at your portfolio and I thought it was much better than many I've looked at recently.

You have a very expressive face, which the burlesque work has probably helped with. There's nothing puts me off more than when a model only has one expression on every photo.

You've got a good mix of photos which show you off quite well. It may be an idea to get some shots showing all the tattoos in more detail so a photographer can see what they look like.

Good effort.

Paul
http://www.pauljones.org

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Imagefield is off-line
11 February 2016 03:34
Imagefield
Photographer
Imagefield
Greater Manchester
Manchester

Hi Jo

Just passing by and seeing that only Paul had commented I took a look at your portfolio.

Will echo Pauls comments what I see would encourage me to book you for work.

The down side (which is probably why your asking) is that all your images are very much of a single style.

To me this suggests you have only worked with one good photographer who's style is quite dominant in your portfolio.

The fine art implied topless is of much lower quality than the other images and does no favours but there is only one of them so difficult to find any feeling in it.

Suggestion would be to build on the images you have with different styles of photographer. (Do you have a look book?)

You look like your enjoying yourself in most of the images which is very good :-)

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
16 February 2016 04:26
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Looking good to me. Didn't see what your port was before but I like the looks you have now. As someone else said, build on what you have. Good luck
Darrin Henry Photography

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte_x Claretberet ElleLaura indiaxxx rob452 sacha4creative
Blancho brunswickci claypaws cliffc Creativedge dhuntuk dorrian duncanjames eosfan Fashionphotography GlasgowPhotographer Ladiesman laurencejpower MauricesImagery moritz78 oscar redbaron Robinsky rscott360 siclews Snooper911 Spiritofwales Steveh32