Reminder Secure

Any photographer here work with lett66 aka 'Scarlett'?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Chris Symanowski is off-line
28 February 2016 10:27
Chris1026
Photographer

New York
Brooklyn

Hi,

I've been trying to get in contact with several models for a modeling gig in America for
a glamour/plus size shoot. Has anyone here worked with lett66?

I've been trying to get in contact but no reply from her end.

Thanks.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
28 February 2016 11:45
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Presumably your offer is of no interest then. Particularly as her profile clearly states she is only on here looking for other models for her own website.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Bob is onlinePlatinum Member
28 February 2016 12:45
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Chris1026
Hi, I've been trying to get in contact with several models for a modeling gig in America for a glamour/plus size shoot.

Are you able to provide a Work Visa for UK models in America?

You might not realise this, but any model from this side of The Pond who tries to enter the US to work without being in possession of a valid O-Visa, work permit and sponsorship risks arrest &/or deportation if caught.

Bob

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment ChloeT inversexpression lett66 MercedesScouse paige_hendrix
ad360photo alt andyritchie bob brownnwhite claypaws david1500 diphoto doughnut Flipcourt GerryS2 gilespj iestyn Kjoservices modelboutique modelimaging moritz78 Musicman rayhaslam spiritofwales steveh32 Thunder_Photos timbham willysmb