Reminder Secure

how am i doing

This thread is being watched by 2 people
08 March 2016 06:23
Jade_whittaker
Model

Hey guys critic wanted please would like too know which you think should stay or which should go xx

King13 is off-lineSilver Member
08 March 2016 10:06
kingnorman13NK
Photographer

London

What a great figure for Art Nude work, but it's only the waterfall shot that shows off what I see as your main asset. Most of your other shots are tight cropped and some are more what I would see as photographers' shots. Lose some of these and try to add some that show off your limbs and figure, and maybe in more comfortable warm and dry conditions! Your figure would suit my kind of work perfectly.
NK

Fred Moore is off-line
02 April 2016 15:42
FredM
Photographer

Ontario
Scarborough

Killer eyes, great form...I like most of the images on here. keep up the great work!

Profile Pictures is off-lineSilver Member
02 April 2016 22:27
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

You have a strong look and seem busy, which is great, what you don't have is very much depth or range in your portfolio. I think taking paid work from largely poor to average hobby photographers is absolutely fine for paying some bills, but isn't going to keep your 'brand' developing over time. Or in fact, keep your modelling interesting.

I can think of many photographers who'd contribute really positively to your portfolio and perhaps open new doors for you. Its about time you had something really good in your portfolio perhaps.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
JWoodMedia Steveh32