Reminder Secure

New to purestorm

14 March 2016 19:48
chrishughes
Photographer

Hi
I've been a photographer for about 2 years, but just recently joined Purestorm. I would be grateful to hear your comments on my portfolio.

Paul Jones is off-line
28 March 2016 13:50
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Well, as no-one else has commented I'll say that all the photographs are technically sound - well exposed, good contrast, decent saturation, etc.

The thing that I'd encourage you to work on is coaching better expressions from your models / subjects.  In particular, with regard to the eyes.

This video may / may not help.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org

diipii is off-line
16 April 2016 06:46
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

You are copying what you see on here and other sites like this. This is OK for a very short while to gain basic skills. This will become boring for everyone. You must have a theme that will support development and expansion into other ideas. Don't get hooked on the "next-model-camera-will-transform-my-work" because they never do. Ideas, ideas, ideas is the only way. Be bold, launch into experimentation and dont give a hoot what anyone says, especially anyone on here. This is not the home of good photography.
It only happens all the time.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tashaholz
ad360photo alexcrawford Blancho bninja BOBREEVES cliffc Dopekard dougharding drew1299 eosfan glamshots GProductions kingfisher Ladiesman liteangle lssm2 Mattypix mg panda49 paulcase philcarpenter61 photon pixelking soulc steveh32 streetmodel stufreeman tgraphic vision1