Selfies

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
16 March 2016 05:25
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Do you approve and let models take selfies before or after your photo shoot?

It would be good to get people's opinion on this subject, so fire away.....
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

AGS is off-line
16 March 2016 05:47
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

A lot want a selfie WITH the back of the camera 'during' the shoot ! tis no problem for one, many is excessive I might have words to say about that. Before or after, well that's up to them so long as it's not in paid time and doesn't impact on the shoot.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
16 March 2016 05:59
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Since I don't make a penny from my images (and thus there's no exclusivity issues etc.) I have no problem with it. It's free marketing if they tag me on twitter etc.
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

AGS is off-line
16 March 2016 06:20
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Yup...

Roger Vaughan is off-line
16 March 2016 07:23
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

More selfies the better. Then we can all see what the model really looks like.
Roger Vaughan

16 March 2016 07:57
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from RedChecker
Since I don't make a penny from my images (and thus there's no exclusivity issues etc.) I have no problem with it. It's free marketing if they tag me on twitter etc.

"If they tag me on twitter etc."

I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

16 March 2016 08:00
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from BigEarsPix
More selfies the better. Then we can all see what the model really looks like.

Very good point. cheeky

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
16 March 2016 08:40
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Ladiesman
"If they tag me on twitter etc."

True, but if you're savvy you can latch onto their posts with the final edits.  There's always a way cheeky
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

16 March 2016 12:28
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from RedChecker
True, but if you're savvy you can latch onto their posts with the final edits.  There's always a way cheeky

There's no flies on you. frown

Havoc is off-line
17 March 2016 11:28
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

Don't see anything wrong with it. Yesterday a model filmed me while I wasn't looking and snapchat'd it! All a bit of fun, right? Too many peeps with sticks up their butts in this game as it is.

Plus, if theres a tag, or link back, even better.

45 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexa_red alibama Candykisses Casslass Claireb1 Fionajane Hollystoneukmodel JNewman Pippitsquips Shellygramm1 tashaholz tiinak
BOBREEVES brianappleyard Cheshunt83 chrisuttley clarmike dhuntuk DJ200 drivenwild dsphoto GProductions grahamsphotography Impulse_Images keithpics lester2705 love MIB michael_cameraman mike0048 modelboutique munkeh musicman muz OTM_teresa Paulmanuell Photojames43 Picturemike redbaron seinfeld soulc spiritofwales TonyNutley yorkshire_dan
dorsetmakeupartist