Reminder Secure

Selfies

Kellie is off-line
06 May 2016 12:18
KellieBBW
Model

Kent
dover

If I want to take a selfie I'd take it before the tog arrives or after he's left.

Lucy faithadams is off-line
22 May 2016 12:13
Merryfergie84
Model

Suffolk
Ipswich

They are just a bit of fun. I originally planned to take a selfie with everyone I've worked with but I have so much fun and caught up in the shoot I forget. I have a chance to with many of photographers I work with because we keep coming up with new shoots to do... however there's one who I worked with this year and sadly he died a couple of weeks ago and I just wished I had a selfie with him. To remember him by

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
29 May 2016 04:02
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

I usually take a selfie with the Photogropher aswel! Hahaha ?? Don't see the issue aslong as not in shoot time maybe before or after or break times etc xx

ato is off-line
30 October 2016 16:28
atumeda
Photographer

Lothian

Quote from Paul_Jones
Yes, sure.  Why not?

nice image, but thats actually not a selfie. Thats a photo of someone making a selfie. Selfies are image made by the model (self) or with mirror, but not someone else making the photo ...

http://www.pauljones.org/?p=1336

Best regards

Paul

Paul Jones is off-line
31 October 2016 13:16
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from atumeda

nice image, but thats actually not a selfie. Thats a photo of someone making a selfie. Selfies are image made by the model (self) or with mirror, but not someone else making the photo ...

Yes, I do actually know that.   

Thank you.

www.PaulJones.org

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
11 November 2016 07:14
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I asked a model the other week if she wanted to take a selfie and she looked at me "gone out" before asking, "why would she want to do that?"

It just goes to show that everyone is different.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

46 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexa_red alibama Candykisses Casslass Claireb1 Fionajane Hollystoneukmodel JNewman Pippitsquips Shellygramm1 tashaholz tiinak
BOBREEVES brianappleyard Cheshunt83 chrisuttley clarmike dhuntuk DJ200 drivenwild dsphoto GProductions grahamsphotography hughspictures4u Impulse_Images keithpics lester2705 love MIB michael_cameraman mike0048 modelboutique munkeh musicman muz OTM_teresa Paulmanuell Photojames43 Picturemike redbaron seinfeld soulc spiritofwales TonyNutley yorkshire_dan
dorsetmakeupartist