25 March 2016 15:24
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

No, i'm being serious.

i am aware of many
people that have either seen a u.f.o., i mean close-up (not a little white or coloured
light zipping about, but something that "lands" in front of them).

there are countless people that have been (mainly past tense) airline pilots, military pilots,
police officers and the like that have seen a craft that isn't readily recognisable as a
vehicle not made on this earth, or so is their opinion.

what do you say ?

has anyone here actually seen a craft that they attribute to being
a vehicle made not of this earth ?

did you see occupants looking out of windows or getting out if it landed?

i'm super interested now as i've been researching (that means watching youtube videos)
a lot about this subject and some very credible people have seen something,
and/or been abducted too.

what is the alien agenda on earth ? what do you think...

alex

Havoc is off-line
25 March 2016 17:24
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

I have this... "memory" which i've had all my life of seeing a ship, or something, whilst I was sitting in the garden (based on the garden I must have been betweem 4 and 9). In the "memory" I topple over, stiff and in the seated position.

That's all it is, i can't say any more, I can't say it's real, I have no idea where it comes from and, in reality, given it was inner city birmingham, I can't say it was real, but it's a "memory" I know I've had for 40 odd years that I simply cannot accout for.

AGS is off-line
26 March 2016 01:15
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

An alien experience... no not yet. Do I believe aliens exist, sure, the drake equation pretty much guarantees it. IF we are visited, they are already here and integrated imho, in which case, most of us have had an encounter and just not known about it. STS video shows things nobody can account for too in orbit, things found on the moon, and mars for that matter... what look like crash sites, explosion craters, mysterious lights, even what looks like a chrome skull.

So... ya, probably, more than likely, but I don't know for sure.

diipii is off-line
26 March 2016 04:47
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

Of course they exist. I went out with one once till she aliened off and went with another alien, the lying, cheating alien.
I bought somethng off an alien on the net, but they went broke and kept my cash, the lying, cheating aliens.
Next door are aliens and have an alien dog for a pet, the noisey, yapping, barking, poop squirting aliens.
An alien ran into the back of my spaceship with his spaceship once. That time I BBQed his alien botty and he paid up good.
So you can see these creatures are every where all the time.
It only happens all the time.

Suzy Monty is onlineSilver Member
26 March 2016 06:03
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Yep, there's an ET TREE in country lane near where I live laugh .
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

AGS is off-line
26 March 2016 07:37
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

HAHA until Morrisons moved in we had a tree that looked like a women on a yoga mat, legs in the air, and open !

It was a nice tree.. pretty tree...

I miss that tree lol

alex crawford is off-lineSilver Member
27 March 2016 05:10
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

Quote from Havocphotography
I have this... "memory" (snip) but it's a "memory" I know I've had for 40 odd years that I simply cannot accout for.

yup, similar with me. i used to be a bad-boy and skip primary school. one day i remember counting squares on the pavement as i skipped along. then next memory is being up the road quite a long way and feeling something was wrong. ive had an interest in the alien presence on earth and still have in fact. ive wondered for a long time now if the two are connected. this is also in that kind of time frame, about 50 years in my case. its too weird and i've had a number of different theories given to me by friends none of which feel are correct.

i am pretty much convinced life abounds in the galaxies and universes. many of them visiting here or having been here for centuries living a separate life to us which we are becoming more aware of as time goes by. or maybe they are allowing us to be more aware of them as we develop as a race (if you can call this development in a positive sense)

AGS is off-line
27 March 2016 06:09
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

These things aren't uncommon. I had a dream as a kid of looking out of a window which had bars, it was a moving van, I turn and look at the back of the driver guards head. I look back out the window and see a newsagents shop with a red MIRROR banner atop. From that dream growing up I was always convinced I would go to jail at some point, and eventually I forgot about it. In '92 I got a job at Securicor as a cash-in-transit guard, sitting in the back of a van. This one day in the old Mk9 box on wheels (wooden floor) I look up from my Sport paper, I see the newspaper shop, the bars, the window, look forward and see my guard mate driving, and the memory comes back like DeJaVu.

How could I POSSIBLY have dreamed that some 18 years earlier ?

Without the possibility of alien interaction here, I think our story is already written in history, like a book, and dreams can occasionally flip pages forward and browse to see whats coming. Like chapters on a DVD, we are living through time, experiencing it, and even though we have the sense of free movement, it's a pre-recording playing over, and over and over.

It's not a big bang, its a big bounce imho, we are gods (if there IS a god) VCR. A recording playing back, over and over again, forever; with information from each playback iteration leaking into the next.

Food for thought eh...

Profile Pictures is off-lineSilver Member
27 March 2016 08:07
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Nothing like it, but it doesn't take much to recognise the logic that given the infinite number of stars and their respective planets, there will certainly be something out their in terms of other life. Only arrogance or ignorance could suggest one of these life forms would be unable to travel to us. After all, we only started flying space craft 69-70 years back. Our best hope is that these others are a little more intelligent and mature in their views than we are.

alex crawford is off-lineSilver Member
27 March 2016 20:19
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

Quote from AndyGStudios
These things aren't uncommon. (snip)
Food for thought eh...

yes definitely food for thought... i was attending a meditation in colchester one night, and returning
home with a friend i was on the platform of colchester station, it was dark and cold. there was a guy
playing a guitar on the opposite platform. i got the deja vu feeling right there and then. i was
transfixed at the feeling like i'd been there before (i hadnt) and seen the minstrel playing on the
opposite platform. its was a *very *real feeling of deja-vu.

BUT

what is interesting me more is the experience of seeing u.f.o.-s, or being abducted by them
and the people riding in them. from nearly 10 years of intensive research, i have realised there
are almost unlimited numbers that have seen and had experiences. sometimes their memory of the
experience is wiped, and sometimes it appears that false memories are planted to cover the abduction.
sometimes i read of horrible things happening to animals (cattle mutilations) and experiments and
all kinds of samples being taken from humans. i'm sorry to the disbelievers that merely say they
disbelieve without much or any research - the info is out there, just go find it.

i'm wondering what part the current influx of not-humans is doing here. there seems to be an
incremental increase in numbers of sightings, and thankfully video evidence that has proved to
be authentic. i also reckon the american and british government is in contact with them.
i also think that various levels of contact have been made since 1945 or there abouts.
vietnam pilots repeatedly tried to shoot these things down, but never could.
lately we are using high energy radar-like pulse beams, whch seems to bring them down,
so i wonder what we are finding inside of them (apart from mutilated cows and on
occasion human body parts have been found).

fascinating ! trouble is it makes one appear to be a little cookey but thats usually
because of the indoctrinations made by the press at the behest of the government, who dont
want to tell the truth to the public (imho).

all the best, and thanks for telling your tale, super interesting...!

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa AnnaFaye chosin coven Elle_Black Faceofbeauty Fionajane fizzy Krystald stellauk SuzyMonty Teela viennaplumplove
andyf bdfoto blueeyedimages conceptOL9 david10203 humphries Ian123 Ladiesman laurencejpower MarcusM NigelAdams nunude Orca_photography ownimage pcmphotography Photojames43 Puremoods RobHowarth ron rscott360 steveh32 Thechriss w4pictures yellowsnapper zbojan
chosin