Reminder Secure

Advice for starting out model/ review my photos and profile.

AlexandraRose is off-line
19 April 2016 11:29
AlexandraRose
Model

Lancashire
manchester

Hi Guys!

So I've just started out and I'm still learning the ropes, I don't have an awful lot of material to post just yet, but I have a few shoots lines up soon! If you could check out my pictures and tell me what you think and give me advice on how to improve it would be a huge help! Thank you! xx

Havoc is off-line
19 April 2016 13:59
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

I wouldn't usually bother commenting on threads like this, but you don't look particularly new or inexperienced and your photos are pretty damn decent. So, you need to carry on doing whatever you are doing and you need to be sure not to work with any old crap photographer who asks you to, so you can keep your standards up.

Also, if you've really just started out:

Level: Experienced

how does that work, then?

AlexandraRose is off-line
19 April 2016 15:13
AlexandraRose
Model

Lancashire
manchester

I have done a few bits, non professionally but I am actually wanting to do this as a profession now so I wanted some advice .
I put semi professional because I do know what I'm doing on a set however I have never done it professionally.
I put experienced because I am, I know what im doing in front of a camera and like I said above, I have done a few bits but not professionally, and I've not been paid for it.

Paul Jones is off-line
19 April 2016 16:53
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Hi Alexandra
  • Good selection of images that show your face and figure.
  • Good profile notes. Clear, humble and to the point.
  • Good expressive face that shows you can perform in front of the camera.

I hope you do well.

Best wishes
Paul

www.PaulJones.org

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Debbieann Jessicaliu1993 pinklilly Speirs19
Add_barkaway Andy_B bninja Don_Dark grahamsphotography image_ination James7799 john_at_tina_spice kimsandman2 MIB oro Pellium Photosareu Smooth_image spphoto stevegosh steveh32 terryturner wacTony Weeman5 zzdigital