New on here whats your thoughts?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Dani Hale is off-line
04 May 2016 10:45
DaniB
Model

Derbyshire
Chesterfield

Hi, just signed up I already have a portfolio it needs updating however whats your thoughts advice ?

Havoc is off-line
04 May 2016 13:22
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

Find some photographers who work in a way you want to and pay them to take some new pics for you.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2016 16:38
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I would lose the selfie highlighting a room full of clutter. You do need a simple face shot but the odd angle is really no help and being different coloured hair it adds confusion, as now I am not sure if that is what your hair was or is. The profile says blond but none of the images are that.

Welcome to the site though. Maybe have a look round photographers nearby and see if you can arrange something to show more of that versatility and your current hair style
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tashaholz
ad360photo alexcrawford Blancho bninja BOBREEVES cliffc Dopekard dougharding drew1299 eosfan glamshots GProductions kingfisher Ladiesman liteangle lssm2 Mattypix mg panda49 paulcase philcarpenter61 photon pixelking soulc steveh32 streetmodel stufreeman tgraphic vision1