Please review my portfolio

AJ is off-lineGold Member
04 May 2016 18:03
ajsphotography
Photographer
ajsphotography
West Midlands
birmingham

Interested in any thoughts on my pics as I am new to this site really. A wide range of pics to look at - please view

Paul Jones is off-line
17 May 2016 17:08
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

No replies...?

I'll have a go.

On the whole, a competent body of work.  I see quite a few similar images, so some could be removed to give the portfolio more impact, for example:

Sport - do we need to see 6 similar images of a girl's bum?

Images - you have quite a few similar shots of this model.

This image is shown twice.

My other observation would be that Dutch Tilt should be used for effect. It tends to lose its impact when used on almost every shot.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
18 May 2016 05:53
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Same as Mr. Jones

Havoc is off-line
18 May 2016 09:56
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

I think your photos of men far surpass your photos of women. With the women it looks like you've aimed for the dreaded "sexy" and missed.

Oh, and don't put 6 arse pics under the "sport" heading. They arn't. It's the little things, right?

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
tashaholz
ad360photo alexcrawford Blancho bninja BOBREEVES cliffc Dopekard dougharding drew1299 eosfan glamshots GProductions kingfisher Ladiesman liteangle lssm2 Mattypix mg panda49 paulcase philcarpenter61 photon pixelking shootsyou steveh32 streetmodel stufreeman tgraphic vision1