Reminder Secure

Question about images in portfolio?

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
22 May 2016 15:22
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I swithched from Platinum to Silver membership. Now obviously a difference in the number of images one can display, I found I could not add any new images, so I tried deleting some, to find other, I'm guessing 'hidden' images appearing and the total still at my maximum.
Do I have to delete all the images and start again?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
22 May 2016 15:45
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

I  believe it's the same as on most other sites. All your images are left in limbo just in case your card has lapsed, which is very handy if you forget to update your details when the bank issues a new card, or in case you might decide to go back up to your previous level.

If you had the full 250 allowed I reckon you will need to delete 206 until you only have 44 left.

Just before I was downgraded on another site I backed up and then deleted all images until I had the right number for my new status and these days I just delete one before adding a new one.

Bob

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
22 May 2016 16:08
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Thank you, oh well a complete revamp maybe a good idea.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modeljo29 Sifx xamberx
Cheshunt83 cliffc davetse digineil dirkus duncanjames ellessephotography For_Arts_Sake forden_photo Gigar72 Gordee Hairflicks ianbutty jackw James7799 john_at_tina_spice keltica Ladiesman lextalionis Lssm2 markeos50d mikehemmings Photojoe670 powerbook92 Rscott360 steveh32 Stevew1 Willjamieson