Reminder Secure

Muhammad Ali

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
04 June 2016 01:51
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

True legend and the greatest boxer to ever grace the ring lost his life early this morning
fly like a butterfly sting like a bee 
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
04 June 2016 07:03
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Quote from Chosin
True legend and the greatest boxer to ever grace the ring lost his life early this morning
fly like a butterfly sting like a bee 

Yes he was a true legend who was very well loved and liked by millions of people all around the world. frown
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
04 June 2016 07:05
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

R.I.P. Champ
How hard can it be?

Suzy Monty is onlineSilver Member
04 June 2016 08:22
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

He was a really a great boxer and a great man. And in later years, bore his Parkinson's illness so bravely (my late dad had this terrible disease, so I know at close hand how it affects people). He will always be remembered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fEIVwjrew

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2016060412715/muhammad-ali-dies-memorable-quotes/
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

YouPan Models is off-line
04 June 2016 18:21
youpan
Photographer
youpan
London
Crouch End

prince and muhammad ali

prince & muhammed ali
www.sweet-fms.com - where the real amateurs come to play! - "positively 4th street"

Clive Austen is off-line
06 June 2016 08:31
kazstudio
Photographer
kazstudio
Suffolk
Glemsford

Simply the best.
Always looking for slim, fit, toned girls who can pose art nude for my various projects.

Suzy Monty is onlineSilver Member
10 June 2016 12:25
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634670/Thousands-bid-final-farewell-Muhammad-Ali-miles-long-funeral-procession-service.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa AnnaFaye chosin coven Elle_Black Faceofbeauty Fionajane fizzy Krystald stellauk SuzyMonty Teela viennaplumplove
andyf bdfoto blueeyedimages conceptOL9 david10203 humphries Ian123 Ladiesman laurencejpower MarcusM NigelAdams nunude Orca_photography ownimage Photojames43 Puremoods RobHowarth ron rscott360 steveh32 Thechriss w4pictures yellowsnapper zbojan
chosin