Reminder Secure

Ayrshire models

Jim Meek is off-line
13 June 2016 09:06
JimM
Photographer

Ayrshire
Irvine

Having had an enforced break recently (breaking your leg in 2 places and having your leg in plaster for 6 months and the resulting physiotherapy can do that lol) I decided to try and get back into some photography and logged in here to do a search.But apparently there are no models active in Ayrshire at the moment, the most recent one having logged in 4 months ago! So where are they all?I know that sometimes they move on or take breaks for whatever reason but surely new ones join to take their place or are they all going elsewhere? Would really like to know as I'm still not up to travelling great distances to find models

Andy is off-line
16 June 2016 07:34
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Glasgow !
lets get shootin

Jim Meek is off-line
23 June 2016 04:23
JimM
Photographer

Ayrshire
Irvine

Even Glasgow seems very limited at the moment

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
23 June 2016 05:31
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from JimM
So where are they all?

Dunno, but they aren't down this end.
There seems to be a dearth of active models across all the sites at the moment, unless one is merely looking to thrust tenners at the less pretty girls willing to drop their knickers or be hog-tied naked, but the demise of the Lads Mags probably has a lot to do with the famine.
It would be nice to go back to those days when modelling was more acceptable and when many girls were more interested in creating images than in merely counting the tenners on offer, but I don't think that is likely to happen for a long time.
Bob

Roger Vaughan is off-line
23 June 2016 06:12
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Quote from Bob
Dunno, but they aren't down this end.
There seems to be a dearth of active models across all the sites at the moment, unless one is merely looking to thrust tenners at the less pretty girls willing to drop their knickers or be hog-tied naked, but the demise of the Lads Mags probably has a lot to do with the famine.
It would be nice to go back to those days when modelling was more acceptable and when many girls were more interested in creating images than in merely counting the tenners on offer, but I don't think that is likely to happen for a long time.
Bob

This is a bit harsh. Speaking has a tacky snapshooter willing to hand out tenners I'm finding it difficult to find suitable talent too. I do  have standards you know. My biggest nightmare is trying to find models without the godawful tattoos.
Roger Vaughan

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modeljo29 Sifx xamberx
Cheshunt83 cliffc davetse digineil dirkus duncanjames ellessephotography For_Arts_Sake forden_photo Gigar72 Gordee Hairflicks ianbutty jackw James7799 john_at_tina_spice keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman lextalionis Lssm2 markeos50d mikehemmings Photojoe670 powerbook92 Puremoods Rscott360 steveh32 Stevew1 Willjamieson