Reminder Secure

Dell 4320 LCD Network Projector

AndiCallen is off-lineSilver Member
05 July 2016 17:21
AndiCallen
Photographer
AndiCallen
Greater Manchester

I got this projector earlier in year when I was running some training courses, but I no longer have a need for it. It cost over £950 new but I'll accept offers around £750 as I need some new glass for my new Nikon D750!!

It comes with a carry case and is in mint condition. It has probably only been turned on for around 5 hours since I got it.

Great for streaming over a network or using as a TV Projector. I believe it even has 3D capability!

I live in South Manchester. If interested PM me for more details and your offer.

Cheers

This blurb is straight from the website
Share your brilliance with the world.
Captivate your audience with the powerfully bright 4320 Projector. Project ultra-bright, high-contrast graphics and multimedia, stream HD content and enjoy outstanding versatility and optional wireless capabilities to allow you to connect multiple users.

Outstanding color and clarity: Bring your presentations to life with vibrant color, clear images and stereo sound.
Versatile connectivity: Make your audience a part of the presentation with broad multi-user functionality.
Advanced technology: Make good presentations great with exceptional image quality with DLP® Technology and BrilliantColorTM Technology.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmawillis KattyR Keira1 lucinauk
ad360photo chandos Cheshunt83 claypaws colinhouse erosimagesphoto frogley Gazza GerryS2 Ladiesman michael_cameraman NigelAdams philcarpenter61 PhotoSpyroS redbaron seinfeld Steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58
Lensmaster