RKD Photographic is off-line
03 September 2016 12:40
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Quote from Havocphotography
is anyone actually enjoying it? i keep watching but it's like every other car crash reality show, wrapped up in this pretentious, superficial veneer of Sky Arts "class". And that rude, obnoxious old judge... damn, I'd like to punch him.

It is a lot less fun that I'd hoped. If Rupert wasn't on it I'd have sacked it after episode 2.
"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

Arria Photography is off-line
04 September 2016 15:19
Arria
Photographer
Arria
Strathclyde
Glasgow

I've watched all episodes to date, but find myself disillusioned by all the judges comments - none of them seem to be able to give decent constructive criticism of the images they see before them....and as for the "Masters" images they show from the nineteenth or twentieth century - I think most of us could take a better image with our eyes shut!!
It is such a shame that the producers have spent so much time with their props, and fancy video'd camera angles, that they are missing the real essence of what the show should be about ....."Masters of Photography" - in which case we would all probably feel we could learn something, or at least get some inspiration - Oh and to finish off - You've all hit the nail on the head as none of you have mentioned the judges by name - and neither can I ......no doubt due to the fact they're all probably failed photographers and couldn't use a decent bit of light between them LMAO!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk caz0054 Chandni23 chosin Civilianproject clark123 JennyJen julia1984 michellehush Ndcent007
Antony13 conceptOL9 davejarvis DecimalDan digitizer eosfan fotokarl grahamh jackw jayfish jyp Ladiesman mlp mrdl nige_nw picusio Platidonio rob_owen southernsnapper talldave68 Vltavakrtek
chosin