For Sale - 2off Nikon D3 Bodies!!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Neil Jeffs is off-line
18 August 2016 13:34
coventryneil
Photographer

West Midlands
Coventry

I am looking to sell two Nikon D3 Bodies together as a pair.

Both are in reasonable condition although one has rubbers that need sticking back down.

Shutter count on one is approximately 340k although I had a new shutter mechanism put in at about 300k and the camera was fully serviced at H E Lehmann earlier this year.

The second body has done approximately 60-70k (I will confirm both shutter counts when I have a moment and I will also take photos of both bodies and send to any interested parties.

The pair of bodies come with a charger, a mains adaptor, 4 genuine Nikon En-El4a batteries and 64gb of compact flash cards.

I am looking for offers around £850 ono for the lot. Would rather not split as I only have the one charger and I cant be doing with buying a charger just so that I can sell the bodies separately. I am also not keen on posting the items so collection preferred please.

Priced sensibly (I hope) to reflect that the cameras are not in A1 mint condition

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
FirstLifePhotography lysander MartinB