For Sale - 2off Nikon D3 Bodies!!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Neil Jeffs is off-line
18 August 2016 13:34
coventryneil
Photographer

West Midlands
Coventry

I am looking to sell two Nikon D3 Bodies together as a pair.

Both are in reasonable condition although one has rubbers that need sticking back down.

Shutter count on one is approximately 340k although I had a new shutter mechanism put in at about 300k and the camera was fully serviced at H E Lehmann earlier this year.

The second body has done approximately 60-70k (I will confirm both shutter counts when I have a moment and I will also take photos of both bodies and send to any interested parties.

The pair of bodies come with a charger, a mains adaptor, 4 genuine Nikon En-El4a batteries and 64gb of compact flash cards.

I am looking for offers around £850 ono for the lot. Would rather not split as I only have the one charger and I cant be doing with buying a charger just so that I can sell the bodies separately. I am also not keen on posting the items so collection preferred please.

Priced sensibly (I hope) to reflect that the cameras are not in A1 mint condition

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
davenport dillon1993 pinklilly
AaronKent cgwebster Chazablake cps dby47 guitarman jdunvillephotography Mwphotos philippahh sammylhel stevegosh studio17 two_stops Visions11 xcellent