Reminder Secure

What do you do when you're near the end?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Paul Hodson is off-line
14 February 2017 11:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Make them a smaller and upload them to free space in the cloud.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Allynne is off-line
16 February 2017 21:02
A11ynne
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Just leave them in the attic, there is plenty room up there.

Chris is off-line
17 February 2017 09:42
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Essex
Near East London

I think I have decided finally. I think, unless I die suddenly, I think I will probably have an idea of how long I have left. I have decided to destroy all of my work when the time is right. It has no purpose anyway. Everything comes to an end at some point. To assume anything I have ever done is worth saving, is delusional.

Thanks all.

AGS is online
17 February 2017 17:12
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

I doubt any kit in 40yrs will be able to read hard drives and TF cards, so they will probably end up in a museum with a little display reading "corrupted hard drive containing a million stamp sized images" (judging by the resolutions available by then lol... 25k probably)

I printed a couple of books of my best stuff... they are for handing down, that's it really.

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_Cuffs Emily_Winters Hollyrose Jadegem mandymack Maztxgurl Saphirerox toxicinnocence
andygstudios antoinewynn Argentiq babylonscene bamfordphotography Bob Davidhepworth Foxwellphoto grahamh HowardJ Jamie58 jayfish jazzweber jefflynne kaosrox KDP kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman markeos50d MauricesImagery Mike103 Modernista Paul_Jones paulq photon RUPERT southernsnapper Thechriss tonyphoto
lpphotografixstudios