redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
18 October 2016 09:05
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from profilepictures
How much did you pay this person? I'm intrigued since what you've been provided is shoddy sounding and I can get prints at Loxley in that size for around £3. Did you do it on the cheap?

The lady has pointed out the situation has been resolved to her satisfaction some time back so no point adding now. Besides the cost of prints at Loxley has nothing to do with it. You pay for what is on them not the printing.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

John Enger is off-line
03 November 2016 08:11
JohnEnger
Photographer
JohnEnger
Norway
Nannestad

I don't have anything to do with this case, but
it's one of the many reasons I don't shoot weddings anymore.

NOT at all pointing fingers! Just mentioning.

Reason 1. The bridezilla's. They expect to look like Claudia Shiffer in the pictures, but look more like Jack Black in real life.

Reason 2. Uncle Bob. There are always a bunch of "Uncle Bobs" running around being photographers, some even stand in front of you when you have set up for a shot... They just have to have it too..

Reason 3. There is no do-overs. You absolutely have to get it right!

Reason 4. Getting a price quote from the very same Uncle Bob, who can do it for £3 a picture.

Not worth my time.

John

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
03 November 2016 09:15
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from JohnEnger
Reason 2. Uncle Bob. There are always a bunch of "Uncle Bobs" running around being photographers
Reason 4. Getting a price quote from the very same Uncle Bob, who can do it for £3 a picture.

I protest my innocence!
I never photograph weddings.
I have a conscience and refuse to profiteer from a fellow man being lured to his doom.
Uncle Bob x6

John Enger is off-line
03 November 2016 11:52
JohnEnger
Photographer
JohnEnger
Norway
Nannestad

Quote from Bob
I protest my innocence!

I never photograph weddings.

I have a conscience and refuse to profiteer from a fellow man being lured to his doom.

Uncle Bob x6

You're killing me!

Oscars Photostudio is off-line
04 November 2016 03:31
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

I have seen the images.
Uncle Bobs were probably better.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
04 November 2016 04:54
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from oscar
I have seen the images. Uncle Bobs were probably better.

How many times do I have to say this?
I don't do feckin' weddings!!!
You are possibly confusing me with somebody who uses a Sony
Uncle Bob

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Candykisses Casslass Fionajane katielouxox loulouj michelledefeo1 OlgaCabaeva Pritch46 Saba Winterlilly
BobMac BOBREEVES davejarvis david1500 Davidhepworth diphoto dorrian ElegantCaptures Feclanjones GProductions IainT jonathan_6 kaz58 mlp modelboutique Mwphotos nunude oro peterpiperuk philstorm PurpleGecko ricciarelli rscott360 sunny_foto yamahaglyn