Review my portfolio

Natalie Malpas is off-line
20 October 2016 19:41
madlilsweety
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Staffordshire
tamworth

Hi I need to update my portfolio but not sure what to shoot. I haven't updated for along time

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
21 October 2016 07:17
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I would start with a couple of simple selfies just to show any changes that have happened over the intervening years, such as change of hair style. Also make sure the stats are still accurate. That at least will make it easier for anyone responding to a casting call.

In termsof what to add well that will inevitably depend on the market you are aiming for now. The rule with portrait photography is show what you want to sell. I would say it is no different for modelling. If you want want to shoot glamour then make sure you have those images up. If you are more interested in doing art nude then go for that first.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
roxsanniebel ryansd
Daddylonglense davidn dorrian eosfan geoffmarchant imageatthemill Images1854 jccj1 lify mlp Mwphotos plymjack powerbook92 Reynard scott24 stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt talldave68 vjmatt wayne Willjamieson