Christmas and Matt.

Rupert Rudd is off-line
30 November 2016 05:30
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Matt told us that the new updated, all singing, all dancing, version of Purestorm would be launched before Christmas. I'm looking forward to this. Wondering if it is going to happen and running to timetable? Hoping so.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
30 November 2016 09:24
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from RupertRudd
 new updated, all singing, all dancing, version of Purestorm would be launched before Christmas.

Any idea which Christmas, Rupert?
Bob

08 December 2016 07:16
wiltshiretog
Photographer

Not this one check ok whats gone wrong thread.
It's all in the detail

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
08 December 2016 08:52
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I would rather it be right than rushed. A few weeks will not make much difference now. Personally I find people leaping on the forums to snipe puts me off more than the current site design. While I don't use the forums much obviously like others I see the teasers on the front page. Maybe that is one chage worth considering. at least for none members visiting the site. Take the forums off the landing page and use the space to showcase a different model or photographer each day. Quite how to choose them would be the issue of course.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Paul Jones is off-line
10 December 2016 14:48
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from redbaron
Personally I find people leaping on the forums to snipe puts me off more than the current site design....

+1  cheeky
www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Tony Wright is off-lineSilver Member
11 December 2016 05:57
photogenia
Photographer

Lincolnshire
Spalding

Agreed. As I write code myself (LAMP), I'm very familiar with just how long comprehensive sites take to develop - and the often unforseen problems encountered along the way.

So Matt, Happy Christmas, and release it when you and it are ready. You won't hear any complaints from me and I hope that others will understand that hundreds of hours wil have been put in to the redevelopment.

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
11 December 2016 08:52
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from photogenia
Agreed. As I write code myself (LAMP), I'm very familiar with just how long comprehensive sites take to develop - and the often unforseen problems encountered along the way.

So Matt, Happy Christmas, and release it when you and it are ready. You won't hear any complaints from me and I hope that others will understand that hundreds of hours wil have been put in to the redevelopment.

+1
How hard can it be?

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
11 December 2016 14:13
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Unfortunately the new site won't be ready for Christmas. It was my hope to get it done for the New Year but it seems it was not to be. I am working hard on it and will have it up as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone who has given me support and positive vibes :-)
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mikebee stevew1