Reminder Secure

I'm home!

Emz is off-lineSilver Member
13 December 2016 04:11
GymnastEnPointe
Model

Lincolnshire
Peterborough

I'm back with a rebrand! Missed this place so much the past 18 months having been here my entire adult life and then leaving it behind for photography instead in 2015! If I've worked with you before get in touch! I'll sort you a reference based on previous jobs (you may need to remind me what we did and where!). If anyone who's worked for me could leave me some feedback too that would be brilliant!

Can't wait to get started on creating some art again!

w4pictures is off-line
13 December 2016 05:52
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Welcome back!

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
13 December 2016 11:38
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Welcome back
How hard can it be?

Emz is off-lineSilver Member
13 December 2016 12:53
GymnastEnPointe
Model

Lincolnshire
Peterborough

Thanks both of you and to those who've inboxed me too! Certainly feels like home! Had an insane amount of messages come through from people of the past, I promise I'll get round to replying to you all this evening

40 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asian_amy_Latina coven Darling Evelyn_knight FeliciaGracexx kkoch Krystald Liam9 paige_hendrix REDXXX Rosamund
ad360photo altf4images amber7 AndytheMaster big_err BobMac cliffc Daveinsurrey Davidhepworth dhuntuk djb1 fannmore gkeesuk hylander jackw Kiboko KrissB laurencejpower modelboutique rscott360 siclews Snooper911 star_shots Steveh32 stufreeman Take5 thelook tonyjolley tonyphoto