Calumet website

HowardJ is off-line
25 December 2016 05:12
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

They launched their sale and now their website is maxed out and reports server is too busy. Nice bit of poor planning. Epic fail.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
25 December 2016 05:17
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Bah humbug!
I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

HowardJ is off-line
25 December 2016 05:53
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Wex's website has the same issue. You'd have thought they'd have spun up a few more web servers ready for the launch of the sale.

Roger Vaughan is off-line
26 December 2016 21:56
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Are you sure it was their servers? On Christmas Eve I had trouble connecting to a number of web sites. I think it was a problem with the broadband providers equipment. I couldn't even connect to their web site to see if there was a fault report. Today everything is back to normal. Probably just needed someone to switch everything off and back on again. :-)
Roger Vaughan

HowardJ is off-line
27 December 2016 06:54
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from BigEarsPix
Are you sure it was their servers? On Christmas Eve I had trouble connecting to a number of web sites. I think it was a problem with the broadband providers equipment. I couldn't even connect to their web site to see if there was a fault report. Today everything is back to normal. Probably just needed someone to switch everything off and back on again. :-)

yes, I'm sure it was their websites. all other sites and services worked fine. they'd clearly failed to plan for the sale and overloaded their servers.

Emz is off-lineSilver Member
30 December 2016 19:07
GymnastEnPointe
Model

Lincolnshire
Peterborough

Ahh just go in only problem I have is I bump into my friends sister in there (carlie if anyone knows the birmingham staff!) and walk out with not a penny left! My last trip got me a lovely new camera bag and a new tripod head though!

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Blondie1984 Hann lourabern REDXXX
ansonphotography bninja carshaltonkev Chris_Mansfield Daveinsurrey Davidhunt johnmphoto Jpdo kimsandman2 Ladiesman mlp peterh rcimages rscott360 sophieart Steveh32 sultanrahi5566 tucker217 visualexphotography Yekim