Reminder Secure

† ~ R.I.P. † With sadness I have to announce that Matthew "Matty" Brown has passed on.

Paul Thompson is off-linePlatinum Member
05 February 2017 12:06
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

With sadness I have to announce that Matthew "Matty" Brown has passed on. I don't know all the in's and outs but his facebook page is full of it. Matt was a larger than life character, his Shackled Maidens work attracted numerous models and I'm sure was well supported. A clever, talented and fun loving man who I know will be missed by many. Rest in Peace Matt

When going through Hell don't stop!

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
05 February 2017 15:24
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Very sad news  R.I.P
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

OTM_Teresa is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2017 12:33
OTM_Teresa
Photographer
OTM_Teresa
Kent

Sad news, what is the link to his facebook page?

Moderator's Edit
we do not permitt FB links so please can members refrain from adding
Many thanks 

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2017 14:21
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I didn't know him personally at all, but I still feel the need to pay my respects to a very talented photographer.

I wish any love ones he's left behind all the best. Having lost my mother a few years back I know just how painful it can be to lose someone special.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

OTM_Teresa is off-linePlatinum Member
06 February 2017 18:33
OTM_Teresa
Photographer
OTM_Teresa
Kent

Sorry for asking. Its just we did know the guy and wanted to pay our respects there as well.

Moderator's Edit
No need to apologise.
We understand the page is Private which is why we were unable to corroborate initial reports.
Posting Facebook links had to be prohibited some time ago to stamp out specific problems.

6.1.4 Links and/or URLs to Facebook personal pages or Facebook Groups are not permitted in profile notes, casting calls, or forum posts.

aw72 is off-line
18 March 2017 08:36
aw72
Photographer

Buckinghamshire

Thank you very much for posting. Sad news indeed.

Matt, in the days when he was running his commercial studio, gave me my introduction to studio photography and my first lessons in lighting.

We have lost a character, a talented photographer and an inspiration.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Falcker666 Jeffjeeb2 jimmymcd joelipo95 paige_hendrix RobieX tim xamberx Xgreeneyesx
alta_igor Antony13 bninja Boldphoto bradder carshaltonkev cliffc djb1 freddie Galaxypro HowardJ jackcalling James7799 Keithhendy kimsandman2 Philski skinz Thunder_Photos tigerman urbano
tim