Reminder Secure

Playboy brings back nudity. Turns out no nudity doesn't sell. There's a surprise

HowardJ is online
14 February 2017 02:01
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38963007

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
15 February 2017 14:17
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Everybody knows that sex sells. I can't believe they actually got rid of the nudity even if it was for a little while.

I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

HowardJ is online
15 February 2017 17:21
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Well sex may sell, but they do have a point if there's loads of nudity all over the internet for free. You've got to produce a quality product with unique models if you want people to pay for it.

AGS is online
17 February 2017 07:34
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Didn't think that'd last long...

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_Cuffs Emily_Winters Hollyrose Jadegem mandymack Maztxgurl Saphirerox toxicinnocence
andygstudios antoinewynn Argentiq babylonscene bamfordphotography Bob Davidhepworth Foxwellphoto grahamh HowardJ Jamie58 jayfish jazzweber jefflynne kaosrox KDP kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman markeos50d MauricesImagery Mike103 Modernista Paul_Jones paulq photon RUPERT southernsnapper Thechriss tonyphoto
lpphotografixstudios