HowardJ is off-line
08 March 2017 15:48
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I mentioned this conviction to a model today and she said:

"I don't care what the papers say. They are a great company to work for and I enjoy working for them. That fact is I do my job and I get paid and I go home it's very simple! Thank you"

To which I said:

"That's probably what people said about the SS during World War II and jimmy savile."

Some people just don't care.

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
18 April 2017 18:12
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

????????????????

18 April 2017 18:13
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Oops lol!!! I was using the clapping emoji but obviously didn't work.. Ah well glad another pervert if the streets! Xx

HowardJ is off-line
20 April 2017 14:26
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from SoftGentle
Oops lol!!! I was using the clapping emoji but obviously didn't work.. Ah well glad another pervert if the streets! Xx

His company is still operating and no doubt he will be back to his old ways when he gets out.

22 April 2017 16:44
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

Probably one of my friends shot with him regular despite me telling her not too but she said he was fine n they got on well.. But who am I to judge other people's decisions xx

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie chosin emmaloux md2017
alsos chandos ElegantCaptures Ianmcculloch jccj1 john_at_tina_spice MarkS77 martinchristie oro RenedeHaan shadowtime74 spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32